Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are sarms safe for females?

Amlia

I read a lot of threads on forums and people say that sarms are okay for chicks, the problem is I know a couple females who ran them recently and they had several bad side effects. One started to grow facial hair, and the other was getting really bad skin issues on them. I think she said she ran RAD140. Is this normal?a

sarms are safe for females but in safe doses
better start with ostarine and cardarine

if a girl got facial hair from sarms thats NOT SARMS thats steroids or prohormones

I read a lot of threads on forums and people say that sarms are okay for chicks, the problem is I know a couple females who ran them recently and they had several bad side effects. One started to grow facial hair, and the other was getting really bad skin issues on them. I think she said she ran RAD140. Is this normal?a

The Alcatraz is correct. It was NOT Sarms

Sarms are better option for females, too many sides from steroids. You may consider NATURAL sarms replacement - CARDAZOL - pre-workout booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL - post workout booster of strength, testosterone

Depends on the dosages they were using and where they ordered their sarms from. Check out sarms.forsale

SARMs are faked so often with prohormones or oral steroids that you really have to be careful. Especially as a female. I recommend going with sarms.forsale

Top Bottom