Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often to inject deca

Dumestsu

I'm going to be running a Deca durabolin cycle and I want to do 300 mg a week
my question is how often can I get away from injecting it
is it true that you can inject it once every week and you don't have to do it twice a week?
If so instead of doing half that dosage twice a week what I just do the entire 300 mg once a week

is it true that you can inject it once every week and you don't have to do it twice a week?
If so instead of doing half that dosage twice a week what I just do the entire 300 mg once a week

You can go once a week. I stick with twice a week as i feel it keeps a more stable blood level but thats up to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i suggest injecting deca duraboline 2x/week to keep hormone levels steady

150mgs/150mgs mon/thur

Refer to the articles for info on half lives which give an indication of frequency of pinning/dosing.

For example: DBol is 8-9 hours so 3x a day

Top Bottom