Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno on cycle after 4 days

Olinavi

Started 500mgs test enan and 50mgs dbol ED on day 4 today and its crazy gyno like a lump and puffy nipples
what would I do? i was taking 5mgs aromsin already

several issues... 50 mg of dbol is way too high.. drop the dose to 30... 350 mg of test would be plenty as well... you should have been going 12.5 mg every other day to start... i would take that amount but daily and lower your doses... its early enough in the cycle that you should be back to normal quickly.. do that daily about a week then drop it to every other day

Probably had an issue before this that has not been mentioned or known of.. just takes a little bit to spark it.

50mg of DBol is a lot for most people, and that can cause an issue quick.

If you turn out to be really prone to gyno and other estrogen related sides, you are going to want to stay away from steroids that convert to estrogen.. like the ones you are running.. going forward. 300mg Test and 20-30 Dbol will yield plenty of results.

You must have had pre existing gyno and also what was your AI and dose? 5mg of aromasin is not going to be enough unless you were taking ED.

Top Bottom