Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol & Sust cycle

crackbabies

[FONT=&quot]I've been taking dbols and Sustanon for about 5 weeks now, for the last week, I've had extreme soreness pain in my lower back area, both left and right sides. Pain seems to switch back and forth on the sides, sometimes on both..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I've heard that dbols may be causing this..any suggestions, and what can be done to help this out..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Heat pad helped one day, but hasnt been helping lately..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

yeah, stop using it... youve already used it too long... you need taurine and potassium as well and drink plenty of water... you should not exceed 4 weeks of dbol anyway

Exactly what Dylan said. This is to be expected on dbol, and taurine and potassium can help a little

I've been taking dbols and Sustanon for about 5 weeks now, for the last week, I've had extreme soreness pain in my lower back area, both left and right sides. Pain seems to switch back and forth on the sides, sometimes on both..

I've heard that dbols may be causing this..any suggestions, and what can be done to help this out..

Heat pad helped one day, but hasnt been helping lately..

Back pumps too. What doses are you using?

Top Bottom