Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first tren only cycle. 5 weeks, 400mg a week.

first off you have NO CLUE on what you are doing. You keep changing your goals on how you want to do this Tren Only cycle.

Before starting any kind of cycle, you should have just 1 goal in mind and sticking with it. Then u should figure out your diet based on according to your goals and ask for advice first.

You started off bulking, then from march 1 to march 3 you decided to do a cutting diet, u said u didnt feel like it was healthy and went back to bulking? Sounded like it was too hard for you. Now you are doing a keto diet?? How is doing a low carb diet more unhealthy than doing a no carb keto diet?

If you stick with 1 set goal with a diet in check, stay with it for at least 4 weeks, along with tren, u should see sum results either being its working or not. Then by that time you can add in test prop at 200-250mg per week to see if the results change.

tren is the most powerful steroid being 500/500. If you dont see any kind of results or any difference then it shows u dont know what you are doing or your gear is bunk as shit. 400mg of tren ace is more than enuff for a beginner.

Im not sure how many cycles u have done in the past, but judging by your pics, you look like shit. Your bodyfat is at least 25 percent so why on earth wpuld you want to start a bulking cycle?

Alot of people said you should start a cycle with a low body fat percentage but IMO i think you can start a cycle with a higher bodyfat but instead with 1 goal in mind and that is to cut. Your pic clearly shows you need to cut not to bulk.

Im not sure what kind of stories are you hearing with tren and strength gains but tren is strictly used in a cutting cycle. Say for example, u can bench 225x10, you start cutting you would obviously would not be able to maintain a 225x10 bench with restricted caloies, you would probably get 185x10 or whatever, but if u add tren into the mix, you can probably bench 205x10 or if anything still stay benching 225x10 with a lower restricted calorie diet., or if u can only get 205x5 on a calorie reduced diet add some tren u can get 205x10 ... these are just some examples of strength gain

It seems to me you think that by adding tren you should be bench another 45lb plate on each side of your bench second week into a tren cycle.

IMO, if u really want to do a cycle, u should do a cutting cycle being with whatever cutting compounds u want to choose, example, test tren, test masteron anavar, test winny, blah blah etc.. Your pics shows us that you are out of shape and doesnt even seem like u work out.

IF u do it right, if u decide to do a 10 week cycle for example, you could possible grow as the cycle comes to a finish, by losing body fat and gaining few pounds of muscle.

dieting is hard. if dieting was so easy, u have everyone in the usa walking around with 6 pack abs.

you are asking so much questions mid cycle about how to diet??? thats such a waste of gear, time, money and of course damaging your body.

u should of been asking these questions before cycle

u seem to somewhat understand whats going on with the new in regards to juice by stating tren and test both fight for the same receptors and u obviously know bout adding caber to tren to battle tren dick, so im not sure how u missed the part on how diet plays a big role on ur results?

u know how to use gear but gear is only 20 percent and diet is 80 percent

Ouch! attacking me on your first post, were you like ban from another forum or something? Are u just bored? did u lose ur job? who hurt u? was it obama?

No one knows 100% in what these drugs will do without trying it out for themselves, alot of misinformation out there in the internet, so can you really insult or attack me for that. I came to this forum seeking help not be ridicule. I set this journal to provide my experience to others who are still new to this game and obtain some help. Like i said this was an experiment not a true cycle Wanted to see how it effected me. Still experiemnting these different compounds and dosage before I truly decide to do something big.

Didn't know what to expect when I did tren, Wasn't seeing any result for strength or bulking, so I changed it but went back to it because cutting was pointless after i was almost done, especially, when other stated there opinion and it made sense.

I feel better from a keto than a low calorie diet, thats just me. Yes dieting is hard but using a drug to help you cut is kind of a waste of money If I'm around 190lb. I know how to diet when bulking, you increase your calories but with the right carbohydrates and proteins. I don't need a lecture from you in why or how to use a compound to cut, its basic knowledge.

Do I know how to diet in cutting? no. because I really never cared until it started effecting my performance. I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder, thats not my goal. Right now the keto I'm doing seems to be helping. I think my tren was underdose but not completely bunk, but I will never buy tren from my guy again, just planning on sticking with the test with a higher dosage. Its cheaper and it has a balance of anabolic and androgen, so I will stick with that.

You gave me no info about anything that I've already known and have seen on the internet, all you did was ridicule me. Here's a lession for ya , if you want somebody to listen to ya, don't insult them.

first off you have NO CLUE on what you are doing. You keep changing your goals on how you want to do this Tren Only cycle.

Before starting any kind of cycle, you should have just 1 goal in mind and sticking with it. Then u should figure out your diet based on according to your goals and ask for advice first.

You started off bulking, then from march 1 to march 3 you decided to do a cutting diet, u said u didnt feel like it was healthy and went back to bulking? Sounded like it was too hard for you. Now you are doing a keto diet?? How is doing a low carb diet more unhealthy than doing a no carb keto diet?

If you stick with 1 set goal with a diet in check, stay with it for at least 4 weeks, along with tren, u should see sum results either being its working or not. Then by that time you can add in test prop at 200-250mg per week to see if the results change.

tren is the most powerful steroid being 500/500. If you dont see any kind of results or any difference then it shows u dont know what you are doing or your gear is bunk as shit. 400mg of tren ace is more than enuff for a beginner.

Im not sure how many cycles u have done in the past, but judging by your pics, you look like shit. Your bodyfat is at least 25 percent so why on earth wpuld you want to start a bulking cycle?

Alot of people said you should start a cycle with a low body fat percentage but IMO i think you can start a cycle with a higher bodyfat but instead with 1 goal in mind and that is to cut. Your pic clearly shows you need to cut not to bulk.

Im not sure what kind of stories are you hearing with tren and strength gains but tren is strictly used in a cutting cycle. Say for example, u can bench 225x10, you start cutting you would obviously would not be able to maintain a 225x10 bench with restricted caloies, you would probably get 185x10 or whatever, but if u add tren into the mix, you can probably bench 205x10 or if anything still stay benching 225x10 with a lower restricted calorie diet., or if u can only get 205x5 on a calorie reduced diet add some tren u can get 205x10 ... these are just some examples of strength gain

It seems to me you think that by adding tren you should be bench another 45lb plate on each side of your bench second week into a tren cycle.

IMO, if u really want to do a cycle, u should do a cutting cycle being with whatever cutting compounds u want to choose, example, test tren, test masteron anavar, test winny, blah blah etc.. Your pics shows us that you are out of shape and doesnt even seem like u work out.

IF u do it right, if u decide to do a 10 week cycle for example, you could possible grow as the cycle comes to a finish, by losing body fat and gaining few pounds of muscle.
first post or not he's right bro wether you wanna hear it or not...just by reading this post this guy knows what he's talking about 1 post or not. Instead of taking offense you should take the constructive critisism

how could i not take this offensive, I'm pretty sure there is a better way re-wording that. Theres no helpful information I can really use from his post, Seen it all before online. tren 500/500 potent, diet and training 80% for muscle growth and drug is only 20% ... blah blah etc.... Since tren was so potent why didn't I recieve any gains from it like I obtain from test but even better. Like i said, could of been underdose, My intentions were never really to cut but to bulk and I hate to see it go to waste or beleive it was bunk, so wanted to try a different method. The only thing I can maybe use from his post as constructive, is just to stick with something i already know like test. Do i need to cut? yes, but will do it without AAS.

Ouch! attacking me on your first post, were you like ban from another forum or something? Are u just bored? did u lose ur job? who hurt u? was it obama?

No one knows 100% in what these drugs will do without trying it out for themselves, alot of misinformation out there in the internet, so can you really insult or attack me for that. I came to this forum seeking help not be ridicule. I set this journal to provide my experience to others who are still new to this game and obtain some help. Like i said this was an experiment not a true cycle Wanted to see how it effected me. Still experiemnting these different compounds and dosage before I truly decide to do something big.

Didn't know what to expect when I did tren, Wasn't seeing any result for strength or bulking, so I changed it but went back to it because cutting was pointless after i was almost done, especially, when other stated there opinion and it made sense.

I feel better from a keto than a low calorie diet, thats just me. Yes dieting is hard but using a drug to help you cut is kind of a waste of money If I'm around 190lb. I know how to diet when bulking, you increase your calories but with the right carbohydrates and proteins. I don't need a lecture from you in why or how to use a compound to cut, its basic knowledge.

Do I know how to diet in cutting? no. because I really never cared until it started effecting my performance. I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder, thats not my goal. Right now the keto I'm doing seems to be helping. I think my tren was underdose but not completely bunk, but I will never buy tren from my guy again, just planning on sticking with the test with a higher dosage. Its cheaper and it has a balance of anabolic and androgen, so I will stick with that.

You gave me no info about anything that I've already known and have seen on the internet, all you did was ridicule me. Here's a lession for ya , if you want somebody to listen to ya, don't insult them.

ok i am sure about 75 percent of people on here are not trying to be a professional bodybuilder. I am sure most people on here just want to look good better than the average joe just like you, or else why would you join this site and why would you want to do AAS? You want to look good straight and simple.

People like you make people who know how to do this whole juice, diet, workout thing right, look bad. You said you dont know how to diet in cutting because you dont are not trying to be a bodybuilder? Like come on? seriously? You dont have to be a bodybuilder or trying to be a bodybuilder to know how to diet in cutting. Just because someone is not a bodybuilder or trying to be, doesnt mean they dont know how to diet in cutting.

Most of these guys here on this site, look fucking good and they know how to diet in cutting and are all these guys that look good are they trying to a be a pro bodybuilder to pose on stage? No they dont. Do you think these guys that look good just picked up a needle, stuck himself in the ass, and followed some crap ass diet and then in the end they turned out the way they are? How on earth do you expect to look good without even knowing the basic foundamentals?

What do you want to be? One of those guys who eat whatever, eat like shit, do a few shots in the ass of juice here and there so u can walk around in ur own gym saying "ya im hardcore"

There is a reason why steroids are illegal. We all know deep inside its not good for us to do but we still do it anyways cuz we want to look good. Its gon cost all of us with our body and money either way.

You, on the other hand, can easily just pick up a needle, load it with juice and stick urself in the ass and say half way mid cycle with already in the midst of shutting urself down saying "Hey guys! How do i lose this fat around my stomach should i follow a keto diet?" even tho u just said u are trying to bulk. How on earth are you to expect to lose ur belly fat on a bulk?

You dont even seem like you have your training in check. You said you are trying to bulk so you went from a low rep heavy scheme to a high rep moderate weight scheme? Seriously you just seem like you are all over with everything.

You seem like u have bits and pieces of some knowledge of this stuff as u mention overtraining, glycogen, caber, etc i forgot what else there was

Im straight up giving it to you straight and being blunt. I am not going to sugar coat anything to make you feel better. I am telling u like the way it is.

Have ur training in check, have ur diet in check, then add the cherrys on top (AAS) then go from there. You dont even know your daily calorie maintainence level is. You dont even know how much ur daily total carb protein fat intake is. How would you know that you are bulking? it seems like ur saying this "uhh i eat this and that every day, but this time i added in an extra piece of chicken and icecream so im bulking"

Im not too sure u even understand what Tren is and what Tren does,
Its a compound used for a cutting cycle. Theres a reason why people get insomnia on Tren cuz it puts ur body working in constant overload. Its a major fat burner to make u hard n shredded
Tren doesnt give everyone major strength gains but like i said it might keep their strength while being on a calorie deficit diet.

Last edited:
just had an omelat, two apples, carrots, coffe in the morning. chicken, carrots, peas, lettuce for lunch and will have it for dinner as well with a protein shake. hope thats a decent meal? it doesn't look like my bf% went up when i was boosting my calories for bulking or maybe my calories weren't high enough.

hey do you think smoking some canabis will increase prolactin in anyway , i google it and getting some mixed information, where it might increase estrogen etc..

do you really call this your diet for a day? what the hell kind of diet is this. this is a joke that should of been ur first 3 meals added with another 3 meals but then again u are not even sure what kind of diet u want to do like a low carb cutting diet or your basic daily calorie maintanence level for the day to know if its a cutting diet

this here clearly shows u have no clue on what u are doing. No one in their right mind except would start a tren cycle with this kind of knowledge of how to eat.

im giving it to you the way it is. If you are going to harm ur body, shut urself down might as well make it worth it no? times short why go around sticking urself just to see how its gon react like in ur body?

if u cant take in anything on what i said then whatever so be it. thats your body. do what you think is right.

your log and ur opinion on this whole cycle gives no one any useful information at all. no one can read this and take anything that would help them if they did want to decide to do a tren only cycle.

some post it seemed like u was saying the tren was working, then u said its bunk or underdosed. its either ur just saying its underdosed or bunk to cover up ur crappy ass cycle. If your gear was bunk why would u say u would never do this cycle again due to the weird some what sides u was feeling? how would u even feel the sides if ur gear was bunk

im not here to bash u but im just giving it like the way it is

u seem like ur a mr know it all who has tons of experience with this shit and u know what ur doing but if anyone read this log it clearly shows u do not.

your right, sorry that I thought u were attacking me, Tren did nothing for me, thats why I'm mad. I'm not going to venture anymore with any other chemicals, I'm sticking with test and just increasing the dosage if necessary.

The ketognic diet brought me down to 183lb from 190, That felt like water weight and glycogen being depeleted but it allows me to walk again which I no longer get shin splits anymore. Then I re enter some carbs back to my diet, which allows me to do some light cardio and walking on my rest days from workingout and that brought me down to 180lbs so far. The only true problem with my diet is I tend to stuff myself in one meal, but thats changed. I did lose some strength but not dramatically that I can't get it back.

I will post some pic after I get to the desired bodyfat%.

your right, sorry that I thought u were attacking me, Tren did nothing for me, thats why I'm mad. I'm not going to venture anymore with any other chemicals, I'm sticking with test and just increasing the dosage if necessary.

The ketognic diet brought me down to 183lb from 190, That felt like water weight and glycogen being depeleted but it allows me to walk again which I no longer get shin splits anymore. Then I re enter some carbs back to my diet, which allows me to do some light cardio and walking on my rest days from workingout and that brought me down to 180lbs so far. The only true problem with my diet is I tend to stuff myself in one meal, but thats changed. I did lose some strength but not dramatically that I can't get it back.

I will post some pic after I get to the desired bodyfat%.

If your tren did nothing for you then it was bunk....even with a shitty diet you'll know if you're in tren

Top Bottom