Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Changing locations to avoid pain

elvinesponoza

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys I am in my 3rd week of my test/deca cycle and I have always been taking the shots in my shoulders. And every time I end up training with the aid of painkillers. So today I decided to take it in my quad. And I am amazed that It was painless. When I take the shot in my shoulder as soon as I am injecting and as soon as I take off the syringe out I am in pain.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is the site where I injected the test/deca. The site is a bit sore but NOTHING compared to the shoulder soreness and pain. Can someone assure me that it is a good site since I am totally confused now that I am not feeling any pain,especially since its the first time in my quads.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

you need to be rotating sites man... thats common sense... try ventrogluteal... its a much easier spot to go with

You absolutely need to be rotating sites. You don't want to pin the same muscle group more than once every 14 days

Hey guys I am in my 3rd week of my test/deca cycle and I have always been taking the shots in my shoulders. And every time I end up training with the aid of painkillers. So today I decided to take it in my quad. And I am amazed that It was painless. When I take the shot in my shoulder as soon as I am injecting and as soon as I take off the syringe out I am in pain.

This is the site where I injected the test/deca. The site is a bit sore but NOTHING compared to the shoulder soreness and pain. Can someone assure me that it is a good site since I am totally confused now that I am not feeling any pain,especially since its the first time in my quads.

You DO know it's kinda silly that you didn't know about other sites right?

Top Bottom