Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

earliest age for steroids

KhaniY22

I’m currently 22 years old and all my friends are using steroids

I want to hold off and I argue with them all the time that they should wait but they don’t listen and are stubborn

what is the earliest age you should use them and why so I can show them this thread

i dont have much comfort recommending steroids to anyone until they are in their later 20's... you do whatever you llke but i know i even turn down paying clients that are too young... you are WAY too young to even be thinking about them...

[FONT=&quot]The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.[/FONT]

sarms would be an excellent option for you to go with

I do not recommend anyone under 25 use any type of steroid. I feel that 30 is a good age but everyone has a different view on this

I want to hold off and I argue with them all the time that they should wait but they don’t listen and are stubborn

what is the earliest age you should use them and why so I can show them this thread

if you can wait, wait until 25 to use steroids
22 is too young for steroids, go with sarms

25yrls and 5-8 years of nautral training.

Top Bottom