Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am stronger but weight drop too fast

phonerenemongeau

I don’t want to lose much more weight. I eat a lot of healthy food and increase performance but I lose one kg each week before it was good with a bad bmi. Now, I am right in the middle. I want more muscular weight and keep a muscular belly without any fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't use weight as your goal marker. You are going to be able to burn fat away well faster than you could ever add muscle. If your strength is still going up and your weight is going down, you're fine. What is your current body fat%?

Is it supposed to increase with a good workout? I improved results on dumbbells 5 lbs more. I like swimming so this is a lot of cardio. That improves a lot my core but weight is lower quickly. Now, I eat much more vegetables and fishes. Actually, I don’t leave the gym with to lose 1 kg each day.

Increased weight from adding muscle takes a lot of time. It sounds like your burning a lot of fat still, but also adding muscle (you are getting stronger). Keep doing what you are doing, and if your body fat percentage gets too low start eating more. From what I can tell, you are doing great right now.

we rarely see someone actually say they don't want to lose weight.. you must be outside the USA cause 99% of people here need to lose weight

need more info about you to understand what is going on but yeah you need to get on a good workout program to add good quality mass

I want to be slim and more muscular. I read another topic about chin fat and slim. I think this is often problem from women, they lose weight quickly and don’t like flesh under their arms. This is the space for new bigger triceps. Flesh on chin ask bigger pectoral and deltoid. If I lost weight too quickly, this is a terrific core workout.

I don’t want to lose much more weight. I eat a lot of healthy food and increase performance but I lose one kg each week before it was good with a bad bmi. Now, I am right in the middle. I want more muscular weight and keep a muscular belly without any fat.

Adjust your diet.

Add in some calories if you are still dropping weight

I add mom homemade cookies. This is a lot of calories. I will have some fun to use this energy with a new workout strategy. I add morning simple exercise when I get out the bed. I search a good software or website for. If I don’t find, it will be push-ups, sit-ups and plank.

I add mom homemade cookies. This is a lot of calories. I will have some fun to use this energy with a new workout strategy. I add morning simple exercise when I get out the bed. I search a good software or website for. If I don’t find, it will be push-ups, sit-ups and plank.

Don’t find what I want so I will build my own ios app in order to record simple information such as number of V ups, pushup, ...

Top Bottom