Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between bulking and cheat meals

02landen

what is the difference between a cheat meal on the weekend and a bulking meal? Or do you think they are just the same thing but with different names. No matter what you believe can you give me some examples of foods that would fit in either category and how they apply in your life weather it be during the week or weekend meals

i don't really know how to categorize those 2 words because they will mean differnet things to different people. but not to be blunt i think when people say cheat meals they mean foods they know aren't good for them but they eat anyway cause it makes them feel good for a minute. i'm not an advocate of ever having a cheat meal. you can eat delicious food that is still healthy

To me bulking is eating more of good foods to get your calorie count up the cheat meal is just eating junk

Bulking up is gaining mass no matter the bodyfat, you get big and strong
cheats meals are usually during shredding cut down phases where you use the cheat meals to boost your metabolic rate

Cheat meals can be useful for helping you to stay focus on your long term goals. Most people need a psychological break from a “diet”. One meal that goes off plan every 3-4 weeks isn’t going to derail your goals. The key is enjoying it then getting straight back on plan.

Bulking is eating over your calorie expenditure in order to gain weight, however the calories should be kept 90% clean to avoid digestion problems, water retention and excess unwanted fat gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what is the difference between a cheat meal on the weekend and a bulking meal? Or do you think they are just the same thing but with different names. No matter what you believe can you give me some examples of foods that would fit in either category and how they apply in your life weather it be during the week or weekend meals

The first you do now and again. The 2nd all the time you're on a bulk.

When you bulking up, eat anything you like and train maximum. When you start leaning out, watch your food, it should be clean - meats, good fats, veggies, however once per week you can cheat-pig out on junk

Bulking up is gaining mass ..... lean meats. chicken .. fish and seafood .. eggs .. dairy products. and
cheat meals is junk food ..

Top Bottom