Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training solo or in a group

Beau02

Can you layout the advantages and disadvantages to working out in a group setting vs. by yourself. I have a buddy of mine who is always asking me to workout with his click but i don’t really like the dudes he hangs with. He keeps insisting it will be good for my workouts if i joined him. Opinions?

I like working out by myself like solo
i do it hard and long real good training

Can you layout the advantages and disadvantages to working out in a group setting vs. by yourself. I have a buddy of mine who is always asking me to workout with his click but i don’t really like the dudes he hangs with. He keeps insisting it will be good for my workouts if i joined him. Opinions?

No.
Clique.
Either or. 90% of my 41 years in the gym has been solo.

I like to go solo. The best part is that you don't have to decide depending upon whether your partner would prefer to train this body part or not. Secondly, it's not easy to find right training partner. If you're looking for some serious workouts then you've to look whether the training partner you choose matches your intensity or not. For instance, I won't be able to tolerate someone does more talking or busy with their phones or selfies during workout.

Further, having a training partner means, you both should be sharing same fitness goals...

Top Bottom