Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

migraines while on sarms

Larawood

Hey I started a sarms cycle 3 weeks ago, I have been using RAD140 and cardarine GW501516. I started noticing during my workouts I was getting a dull headache and then once I got home that turned into a migraine which aspirin didn’t even get rid of. How have you all dealt with this and is it normal?

That sounds like you lack taurine and stims, add n2guard and cardazol you'll see a difference right way.

Hey I started a sarms cycle 3 weeks ago, I have been using RAD140 and cardarine GW501516. I started noticing during my workouts I was getting a dull headache and then once I got home that turned into a migraine which aspirin didn’t even get rid of. How have you all dealt with this and is it normal?

sister you using legit sarms?

Seems like this happens to me not while on sarms but if I haven’t been getting enough sleep

Could be a lot of different factors. You want to look at them individually. Start with if your SARMs are legit. Then look at stims and diet. Also, the way you train and breathe.

Top Bottom