Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding a Trainer in Any City

Exerprise

Wondering if anyone has any tips. I'm in relatively good shape but I won't claim to be a fitness guru so I like to work with a Trainer. However with my job I'm traveling most every week and I find it hard to line up my schedule with my Trainers. Does anyone else have this same problem? If so are there any resources to be able find trainers or gyms where ever I am to book appointments on my time without any of the membership fees you run into. I appreciate any help!Thanks!

Many gyms that have trainers will have slots open almost any time. There's always a few trainers hanging out looking for another person to add.

Do NOT try to find someone @ a gym. That's absolutely the worst thing you can do. Gym "trainers" know absolutely nothing.

Go to some local NPC shows or use social media and find someone who does show prep. You don't need to take yourself to THAT level, but those are the people that know this game.

This is my advice coming from a trainer himself who trains people for a living: There are a lot of really good trainers out there. Do your research and shop around. I would email a few different online coach and see who you get along with the best. The biggest thing is finding a trainer that you are comfortable communicating with and get a good vibe from. You will be interacting with them daily/weekly. Feel free to send me an email at [email protected] or check out my website trevordietcoach.com if you are interested in my training services.

Do NOT try to find someone @ a gym. That's absolutely the worst thing you can do. Gym "trainers" know absolutely nothing.

Go to some local NPC shows or use social media and find someone who does show prep. You don't need to take yourself to THAT level, but those are the people that know this game.

I didn't take it as him looking for a full time trainer as a coach. He just sounds like he can't put together his own workout and prefers someone to say go do A, B, and C today.
OP. If you mean as a coach, the agreed with EZ. Don't use a gym. Find a real professional at a show.

Top Bottom