Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Test Prop and Tren Acetate cycle

Meathead209

I am on my fourth cycle and would like to get some advice. I am 25 yrs old, 14% bodyfat, 178lbs, 5'8 and in good athletic shape. I am getting ready to run the following cycle.

8 weeks of Test Proprionate and Tren.

100 mg Test Prop EOD
75 mg of Tren EOD

Should I use the same shot for the entire substance or shoot i shoot the test and tren separate. The reason I ask is that i like doing Deltoid shots and i dont know if 1.75 cc is too much to inject at one time in the arm. Any feedback would definently be appreciated

I am on my fourth cycle and would like to get some advice. I am 25 yrs old, 14% bodyfat, 178lbs, 5'8 and in good athletic shape. I am getting ready to run the following cycle.

100 mg Test Prop EOD
75 mg of Tren EOD

Should I use the same shot for the entire substance or shoot i shoot the test and tren separate. The reason I ask is that i like doing Deltoid shots and i dont know if 1.75 cc is too much to inject at one time in the arm. Any feedback would definently be appreciated

You can shoot them at the same time. I routinely do 3 cc's in my delts.

100 mg Test Prop EOD
75 mg of Tren EOD

I shoot up to 3ml in my delts but I got big delts. I think its fine for anyone of over normal size to shoot 2ml in a delt and any one of normal size to do 1.5 in a delt so long as you get it in deep. I use a 1.5 inch needle and berry that shit in deep.

Yes its fine to inject them both.

Top Bottom