Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are people using kratom?

I see more and more people using the stuff? Why is it becoming so popular amoung AAS users?
Well kratom is used for many things.
Different kratom is used for different things. Also, i will say you need quality kratom that is tested for all types of impurities.
Also, the kratom you get from a corner store or head shop(i think they call them that) is not going to be the same quality and is probable on the lower end of what is considered pure. Nothing else added to it.

There are different types if kratom. Used for different things.
Some for energy ,alertness, focus, clarity.
Some for relaxation, stress relief, mood booster.
Some are more for people with disorders. Like all types of anxiety, social anxiety, ptsd, focus,
Some to help with sleep or people with sleeping issues, rest, relaxation, help ease the burdens of an everyday fast paced life.

Some are geared more for pain reduction, people with skeletal or muscle pain.
So you aren't taking or hooked on opiates.
Like a tarlov cyst, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and so on.

There are many reasons and benefits to kratom. Now not everyone can take kratom.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The little I've looked at I'm not keen on it at all. Too close, IMO, to the use of Nubain back in the day
Not sure what nubian is. But if it wasnt for kratom. I dont know what my son would do. He has a tarlov cyst growing out of the nerves at the base of his spine. Do to the location knowone wants to do anything for him. He is 20yrs old. He hasnt been able to enjoy his teenage yrs at all. Always in pain, can hardly walk at times. He become very depressed. Cant run, can hardly stand for more than 15 minutes at a time. He cant work, he cant sleep. If it wasnt for kratom he would probable have committed suicide.

Not sure what nubian is. But if it wasnt for kratom. I dont know what my son would do. He has a tarlov cyst growing out of the nerves at the base of his spine. Do to the location knowone wants to do anything for him. He is 20yrs old. He hasnt been able to enjoy his teenage yrs at all. Always in pain, can hardly walk at times. He become very depressed. Cant run, can hardly stand for more than 15 minutes at a time. He cant work, he cant sleep. If it wasnt for kratom he would probable have committed suicide.

In your sons case we're talking about an out and out medical reason.

What seems to happening instead is a bunch of Evo and Elite members are using it, so they claim, as an aide to lifting. They say 'it's not an opiate' but 2 minutes of research finds that it does act on the same opiate receptors.

Nubain was much the same. Dave Palumbu and many, many others (inc people I know) became hooked on it.

Kratom, it seems, starts out being used for 'ok' reasons then people start using it to 'just chill' then they're hooked. More so if they use anything else

^^^ sorry about your son that sucks bro

it sounds like something very useful for those who really need it, but not something a normal joe should consider.

I agree. Kratom is highly addictive so I wouldn't use it unless its 100% necessary

Big difference between using it for medical reasons and just fucking around with it. Really sorry to hear that story about your son macedog. Hopefully there will be other medical developments to help him along the way.

Top Bottom