Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ruthless 3D Multi???

JayJo101

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey,
i was looking for a Multivit. and thought about buying 3D Multi by Ruthless Supplements. Looks like a well thought out product! What do you guys think?

(Below is the write up.)

Write Up said:
I'm on a good diet. Do I really need a multi-vitamin?
To put it simply, YES!

Listen, we get it. You want your body to look great, but looking great is only half the battle. Without the proper multi-vitamin, it’s possible that your body won’t function as well as it could, thus being detrimental to not only your physique, but your health.

There are a plethora of diets out there, and with each one there is give and take; whether you’re on a ketogenic diet and lack fruit-based vitamins, a monitored bulking diet and lack phyto-nutrients, or any other diet that’s driven by the science of physique enhancement, you’re missing out on something. Fortunately Ruthless Supplements is here to fill that void.

Enter...

The Ruthless 3D Multi!

The Ruthless 3D Multi is jam-packed with essential vitamins, minerals, fruit-blends, and phyto-content from both land and sea to enhance your metabolism, burn fat, and turn your body into a well-oiled machine. – This is no ordinary multi-vitamin!

What makes the Ruthless 3D Multi so great?

Did you know that the majority of store-bought multi-vitamins are poorly absorbed by your body? Due to improper tablet construction and poor quality ingredients, these multi-vitamins can be flushed out of your system within six hours of intake! Not only is that a waste of your money, but you can be certain you’re not getting the nutrients you need. – This infuriates the supplement scientists at RLS, which is why the Ruthless 3D Multi makes up for the poor industry standard.

As soon as the Ruthless 3D Multi is ingested, your body begins to break down and metabolize the complex for maximum absorption and nutrient uptake. - Finally, your body’s mechanics can refuel, re-energize, and maximize!

The ingredients in the Ruthless 3D Multi can possibly:

Destroy free radicals (6)
Shorten the duration of, and even prevent the cold and flu (6) (7) (8)
Promote better sleep and increase growth hormone (GH) production (1)
Boost bone strength and formation (1)
Increase metabolism (9)
Improve brain function (10)
Control obesity (9) (3)
Correct insulin resistance (3)
…and that’s just the beginning of what the Ruthless 3D Multi can do!

Don’t put your blinders on when it comes to your health! The Ruthless 3D Multi has everything you need in a daily vitamin complex. Quit wasting your money on supermarket vitamins that go right into the toilet!

By choosing the Ruthless 3D Multi, you’re giving your body the power it needs to ignite your cognitive and physical performance! It’s just what your hard-working body has been craving, and precisely what your mind has been begging for.

Ruthless 3D Multi Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 3Tablets
Servings per Container:30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin A 15.000IU 300%
Vitamin C 500mg 833%
Vitamin D 400IU 100%
Vitamin E 200IU 667%
Vitamin B-1 50mg 3333%
Vitamin B-2 50mg 2941%
Niacin 10mg 50%
Vitamin B-6 50mg 2500%
Folic Acid 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B-12 100mcg 1667%
Biotin 100mcg 33%
Pantothenic Acid 20mg 100%
Calcium 175mg 18%
Phosphorus 48mg 5%
Magnesium 100mg 25%
Zinc 15mg 100%
Selenium 50mcg 71%
Copper 200mcg 10%
Manganese 5mg 250%
Chromium 50mcg 42%
Potassium 50mg 1%
Vegetable Complex

(from broccoli, celery, parsley, cauliflower, carrots, spinach, yam, collard greens, kale & Brussels sprouts.)

100mg **
Fruit Complex

(from orange, lemons, tangerines, grapefruit, and limes)

100mg **
Enzyme Complex

(Consisting of Cellulase, Bromelain, Papain, Amylase, Trypsin)

74mg **
Raspberry Juice Extract 25mg **
Grape Seed (5:1 Extract) 25mg **
Spirulina Algae 500mg **
Wheat Grass 200mg **
Safflower (powder) 100mg **
Lecithin 75mg **
Choline Bitartrate 75mg **
Inositol 75mg **
Citrus Bioflavonoids 50mg **
Karean Genseng Root 50mg **
Gotu Kola 50mg **
Echinacea 25mg **
Green Tea Extract 25mg **
para-Aminobenzoic acid 15mg **
Psylliun Husks 15mg **
Oat Bran 15mg **
Apple Pectin 15mg **
Barley Grass 15mg **
Chlorophyll 15mg **
L. Acidophilus 15mg **
Octacosanol 15mcg **
Trace Mineral Complex 3mg **
Kelp 210mcg **
Boron 25mcg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium sitrate, stearic acid, and microcrystalline cellulose.

Ruthless 3D Multi Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet 3 times daily with meals.

Ruthless 3D Multi WARNING:

Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish. Keep out of the rech of children.

Definitely. I love Ruthless 3D multi. Not to mention it's dirt cheap for what you get.

I've been using it for a while now. I bought 6 bottles at when it was on sale for $12.00 each.

Bump for more opinions on this great looking product.

I'll throw my 2 cents in again: it's awesome. pick it up!

Top Bottom