Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does your girlfriend/boyfriend say "I love you" to their friends of the opposite gender?

synthazeus

My girlfriend I've been with for 8 months has this other guy friend who she has sworn to tell me they're life long friends. She's always touchy with him and the other night going through her messages I came across she says goodnight the same way to him as if it were to me, by adding 'I love you' on the end. She try's telling me that it's just a friendly thing but it pisses me off how she's so touchy with this guy and now I find out this shit is happening. I mean, if it were the other wha around she'd probably break up with me. I'm clueless on what to do

My girlfriend I've been with for 8 months has this other guy friend who she has sworn to tell me they're life long friends. She's always touchy with him and the other night going through her messages I came across she says goodnight the same way to him as if it were to me, by adding 'I love you' on the end. She try's telling me that it's just a friendly thing but it pisses me off how she's so touchy with this guy and now I find out this shit is happening. I mean, if it were the other wha around she'd probably break up with me. I'm clueless on what to do

Typically women have a few guys on the go. Its a biological attribute that gaurantees reproduction. Recent studies show that women now admit cheating at an equal to or greater rate than men. If you are serious about her you should sit with her and tell her you know and that you realise its not het fault, but rather a biologically programmed behaviour. Discuss life goals and marriage and potential wealth building strategies you can BOTH be involved in. It is important to let her know that you dont approve but accept her biological flaws and that you love the honest part of her. If you can find the other guys number and invite him around and befriend him. Have you ever been in a MMF ?

Top Bottom