Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I use prohormones instead of supplements?

Rocherne

let's say I want the best chance of keeping my gains after a steroid cycle, wouldn't it make more sense to run an over-the-counter prohormone because they are much stronger than running a natural testosterone booster? Or does that run counterproductive to what we're trying to accomplish after we come off a cycle?

You should use sarms instead of prohormones
cardarine ostarine testolone
prohormones are dangerous

let's say I want the best chance of keeping my gains after a steroid cycle, wouldn't it make more sense to run an over-the-counter prohormone because they are much stronger than running a natural testosterone booster? Or does that run counterproductive to what we're trying to accomplish after we come off a cycle?

No. I've addressed keeping gains multiple times

bro pro hormones outdated, nobody buys them anymore no sponsor sells them for reason

Personally I wouldn’t use pro hormones at all. Check out sarms.forsale and pick a stack that is set up for your goals you’ll love them

Top Bottom