Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood sugar issues from sarm's?

SexSuok

Is it possible to get blood sugar issues from using sarms because it seems like I'm experiencing this. My blood sugar got tested in the 120s yesterday after I had a moderate meal. I'm using lgd-4033 along with nutrobal mk-677. I'm assuming based on what I've read it could be the nutrabolic doing this is that correct?

Nutrobal can effect blood sugar levels I understand not lgd, keep that in mind

if you didnt know that before you bought mk677 then honestly you shouldnt be using any ped whatsoever... thats something, if you would have done even 5 minutes of research, that you would have known... im sorry but i never support use of ped's of ANY KIND, even basic supplements, if you buy them and have no clue whatsoever about them...

Is it possible to get blood sugar issues from using sarms because it seems like I'm experiencing this. My blood sugar got tested in the 120s yesterday after I had a moderate meal. I'm using lgd-4033 along with nutrobal mk-677. I'm assuming based on what I've read it could be the nutrabolic doing this is that correct?

bro i never had problems with blood sugar on MK. fast for half the day

Top Bottom