Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TDEE on cycle? (Test E/Winny/T3)

fadi1

26 years old, 5'8, 194 lbs 22% BF.
.5mg ADEX ED, 50mg winny ED, 250 mg test weekly and 150mcg t3 daily.
Weight lifting 4-5 days a week followed by 60-90 minutes of high incline 3.5mph paced cardio. How many calories should I be eating to lose 1-2 lbs a week, do you think? I don't want to waste this cycle, tbh so I figured I'd ask the more experienced members of this forum.

26 years old, 5'8, 194 lbs 22% BF.
.5mg ADEX ED, 50mg winny ED, 250 mg test weekly and 150mcg t3 daily.
Weight lifting 4-5 days a week followed by 60-90 minutes of high incline 3.5mph paced cardio. How many calories should I be eating to lose 1-2 lbs a week, do you think? I don't want to waste this cycle, tbh so I figured I'd ask the more experienced members of this forum.

Hi, im just guessing your TDEE based on your height, weight and a rough estimate of your training. Its something about 2800kcal a day. To lose 1lbs a week you need about 3500kcal below your weekly TDEE. Which is about 500kcal a day below TDEE of 2800kcal. So if you start out like 2400 or 2500kcal day and see if you lose some weight you have a decent starting point.
I should tell you this though, you got a high BF% to cycle, and the T3 will mess with your TDEE so it could be higher. Thats why you should do weekly measures of weight and if the BF drops. If it doesnt drop at 2500kcal a day, you should go lower.
With your stats i dont think you need to go any lower then 2000kcal, ever! Start out with 2500kcal and adjust. If you drop to fast, go higher on daily kcal, if not go lower but not too low or you would lose hard earned muscle.

Top Bottom