Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad cough after jab

kieran a

So I injected as per on my 8th day today 4 mil 2mil susc2 deca.
Injection was fine. No pain. No lump no blood.
Pulled it out then went into coughing spazem. And now I feel like I have a cold chest.
I know what's happened and I have oil on my lungs but I just wondering is it possible to inject 4 mil into a vain. I will admit I cant keep the needle still when it's in so when I squeeze and leave go it normally springs about. But in ten years I never had this. And now for some reason i just will not sleep either.

I just wondering how much oil does it take for this in you blood. Kinda upset i might of lost 4 mil but dont get me wrong I am happy to be able to type this and not dead.

I haven't had this happen yet with any injectable *knocks on wood*

What I read is it happens when you hit a vein and the oil gets to the lungs. Where it stays. Only now about 36h after the injection I got my full breath back. Before now it felt like cold on a deep breath.
This seems to be the same answer on 100s of posts. And then a lot say that the jab is wasted.
Also stright after the jab my arm tingled felt.dizzy etc. Scary jab. Coughing and collapsing trying to shout for other half and couldn't. I.must had over 1000 jabs and this is the first. Makes you think dont it. Dreadin Tue.

What's your take on what happened and why. First thing I done was check out your you tube but you not made a vid on this. A bit of a unexplainable?

Top Bottom