Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaking vial before use?

teamATOS

Is it just me or does test (or whatever the compound) settle in the vial if it sits for a while? I try to keep my pins to minimum (once a week would be ideal but I know some oils have to be more frequent) but it seems like the last few pins from a vial, the compound seems much more potent than the beginning of a vial. Should I be giving them a little shake before pinning? Maybe it's all in my head.

While it won't hurt it to shake it, there's no need to. If the hormones actually settled.outnof suspension, simply agitating it wouldn't get it back into suspension (you would also need to heat it)

Is it just me or does test (or whatever the compound) settle in the vial if it sits for a while? I try to keep my pins to minimum (once a week would be ideal but I know some oils have to be more frequent) but it seems like the last few pins from a vial, the compound seems much more potent than the beginning of a vial. Should I be giving them a little shake before pinning? Maybe it's all in my head.

Unless its a base or a suspension. There is no need to shake your vial unless you like bubbles..:)

No man. No need to shake a vial of gear if it's in suspension.

Top Bottom