Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running low test base

scottbarry

[FONT=&quot]Hi everyone, ive been lurking here for a while and found a lot of good advice so far and hopefully one of the knowledgeable members of this board can answer some questions I have about my first sarm cycle.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I will be running LGD 4033 at 5 MGS every day and RAD 140 at 20 mgs every day. I've heard both can be quite suppressive and I'm hearing more and more that they should be ran with a test base. I don't exactly have a source for test, and the entire idea of using SARMs as opposed to real gear is to avoid breaking the law as much as possible. Now my question is do I need to run a test base for this, and if so is there an acceptable substitute for test such as dermacrine?[/FONT]

Hi everyone, ive been lurking here for a while and found a lot of good advice so far and hopefully one of the knowledgeable members of this board can answer some questions I have about my first sarm cycle.

I will be running LGD 4033 at 5 MGS every day and RAD 140 at 20 mgs every day. I've heard both can be quite suppressive and I'm hearing more and more that they should be ran with a test base. I don't exactly have a source for test, and the entire idea of using SARMs as opposed to real gear is to avoid breaking the law as much as possible. Now my question is do I need to run a test base for this, and if so is there an acceptable substitute for test such as dermacrine?

Buy from a sponsor.

sarms are suppressive but running test base with it will completely shut you down

this is one of the biggest myths pushed by parroters on these forums who tell guys that you need test as a base so you don't get shut down, except the fact is test SHUTS YOU DOWN lol. bloodwork does not lie but people do

If you have legit SARMS you wont need to run a test base, maybe a lot of people are pushing crap sarms and tell users to run test to make up for the lack of results.

Top Bottom