Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inflammation

82jdub

EF Logger
Logger
I have not posted on here in a while, but I am on the forum every few days learning. I have a friend suffering from inflammation. You guys have always been super helpful when I’ve asked questions so I wanted to see what advice you all can offer. She is 61 yro, 140lbs, 5’7. She stretches daily and takes ibuprofen sometimes which helps take the edge off. What supplements can she use to help? Her issue is in the lower body mostly in the hip/pelvic region.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Curcumin, Boswelia, ginger, and fish oil can all help. They can take a few weeks to see results .

the big misconception is 'what to take' for inflammation when the real answer is to watch what you take

foods in her diet are going to be inflammatory in the first place. also the way she sleeps, sits, drives, works out, etc. can also factor in

i would start with eliminating gluten, dairy, and high fodmap foods out of her diet. when i tell people to do that they always tell me "thats hard to do cause thats a lot of my diet" well no shit, that would explain why you have inflammation! thats like telling a boxer who has broken knuckles they have to stop boxing and them saying 'but i'm a boxer'. there has to be changes. even 1 wrong food a day with the rest of your diet good ruins your entire day!

the next step is REST. and the final advice is learn about fasting. you want to lower inflammation? fasting is the #1 way to do it

I have not posted on here in a while, but I am on the forum every few days learning. I have a friend suffering from inflammation. You guys have always been super helpful when I’ve asked questions so I wanted to see what advice you all can offer. She is 61 yro, 140lbs, 5’7. She stretches daily and takes ibuprofen sometimes which helps take the edge off. What supplements can she use to help? Her issue is in the lower body mostly in the hip/pelvic region.

i suggest try some fish oil with Curcumin and all natural stuff like yoga

very careful at that age

did she have any kind of injury or diagnosis??

No known injury and no diagnosis yet. I’ve been at her for a couple months now trying to get to the doctor, but she is stubborn and always finds a reason not to go.

Curcumin, Boswelia, ginger, and fish oil can all help. They can take a few weeks to see results .

Thank you I’ll pass info along to her.

the big misconception is 'what to take' for inflammation when the real answer is to watch what you take

foods in her diet are going to be inflammatory in the first place. also the way she sleeps, sits, drives, works out, etc. can also factor in

i would start with eliminating gluten, dairy, and high fodmap foods out of her diet. when i tell people to do that they always tell me "thats hard to do cause thats a lot of my diet" well no shit, that would explain why you have inflammation! thats like telling a boxer who has broken knuckles they have to stop boxing and them saying 'but i'm a boxer'. there has to be changes. even 1 wrong food a day with the rest of your diet good ruins your entire day!

the next step is REST. and the final advice is learn about fasting. you want to lower inflammation? fasting is the #1 way to do it

She has lactose intolerance so she doesn’t eat much dairy. I suggest gluten free and she is in the process of cutting that out of her diet. A lot of things contain gluten that even I was unaware of. Fasting sounds like a good call so I will share that info. Thank you.

Top Bottom