Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss help

How much weight is trying to lose?
Over what period of time?
What is she doing now for weight loss? Exercises?
What's her current diet?

A big way to motivate for weight loss is to sign up for an event and then tell people about it. Then ur stuck. Something like a 10k is reasonable to set as a goal given that uv'e got 4-5 months to get ready. She doesn't have to win it, just finish it.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

Hi I want to lose about 2 and a half stone, doesn't matter how long it takes. I'm on about 13-1400 calories a day. But its not really that healthy. I eat what I can, when I can as I have an 8 month old baby. So I don't really have the time to train for a 10k run either. Is there any other advice you can give me? Thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using EliteFitness

Start by giving some type of time frame goals. "I don't care how long it takes" wont really work. Set some targets. If u have nothing to hold urself accountable to then this wont work.

What u can start with now is diet. That's the biggest part to this. Switch to lean meats and veggies. That alone will make a huge difference. Eat lots of chicken breast with broccoli and extra virgin olive and low fat parmesan. Tasty and pretty healthy. Baked or seared fish is awesome. Green beans, asparagus, cauliflower, spinach in decent portions with all ur meals. Healthy veggies are low in calories but will fill u up. If u really want to do this right ur eliminate potatoes, breads and white rice. Id stay clear of brown rice bit a little every few days isn't terrible. Go to the diet section and read all the threads and critiques of peoples diets. It really comes down to how bad u want to lose weight. U can make this happen or just screw around with it for a few months and give up. U can cheat now and then but Its really total shift in how u eat forever.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

There have been numerous assertions about the effectiveness of a lemon juice extract extract extract extract diet, where a individual takes a squirt of lemon juice in flat moderately hot water in forenoon every day to effect heaviness decrease. Are these assertions true?

Hi willthare,
She should do exercises specially cardio exercises regularly and follow a strict diet plan to reduce her weight.
Raw vegetables diet is good plan to burn the fat and lose the weight. Green tea can also help a lot in this regard.

Top Bottom