Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol only cycle

Phill36

Here is my plan and tell me what you think: I am 36 years old and 8% body fat. the goal of this cycle is to shred down plain and simple. I'm not a bodybuilder and i don't care about strength. my winstrol cycle is going to be 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. do you think this dose is too much or should i lower it to 25mgs?

Here is my plan and tell me what you think: I am 36 years old and 8% body fat. the goal of this cycle is to shred down plain and simple. I'm not a bodybuilder and i don't care about strength. my winstrol cycle is going to be 50mgs a day for 8 weeks. do you think this dose is too much or should i lower it to 25mgs?

Why? You're already 8%

i dont like it at all... 8 weeks is definitely too long on an oral... im not a fan of oral only cycles either and you dont even kneed steroids for your goal... sarms would perfect for what you are wanting and much safer on top of that

If your BF is 8%, cool man. Yeah, winstrol will help get you lower, give you a grainier look as you go down further.
It is not the only drug that can do that, thiugh.
Usually you would want to take some test
I would. You dont need to take a lot, it will not affect the way you look, it can make you look better. If you added as little as 50 mg a day of prop or test suspension to the 50 mgs of winstrol it would be perfect.
I would choose the suspension, especially if you are going to use a water based stanazolol product.
The biggest reason guys dont use suspension is the pain it causes post injection. Winstrol, water based, is about as bad.
All you need to do is buy a bottle of injectable B12. Add 1/4 of a cc of B12 to 1CC of winstrol and 1 CC OF Suspension , no pain at all.
Test suspension is a incredible form of testosterone. Its in and out of your body so fast, plus there is no ester weight to account for, meaning you would be getting the full 50mgs of test. Not 50 MG minus the weight of the ester.
It will give you the same, better when taken together, grainy, hard look. Great precontest.
You could take as little as 25 mg of the test with 50 of winstrol. 25 of both. Or 100 suspension EOD W/ 50, OR 50+50 MGS EOD. 50 mgs of winstrol EOD is enough BTW.
Good luck man.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Top Bottom