Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever do single-leg training

Rykour

single leg movements are kind of weird for me unless it's the leg press. I also tend to fall over when trying to do lunges so I typically avoid single leg training as much as I can. do you think I'm missing out on getting bigger quads and hamstrings by avoiding them? Or do you think I can get away with it

single leg movements are kind of weird for me unless it's the leg press. I also tend to fall over when trying to do lunges so I typically avoid single leg training as much as I can. do you think I'm missing out on getting bigger quads and hamstrings by avoiding them? Or do you think I can get away with it
Man I feel you on the tipping over about rep 8 for me but I will tell you this from my personal experience , it does get better . I've only just added the dbell lunges about 5 weeks ago and from then to now is a big difference in my leg strength on those .

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I have done single leg training but mainly with lunges they work the best for that

It wont make a huge difference. I do do it. I've an iso lever iso lateral leg press I do it on. 160kg / 352lbs a leg for reps

It gets better with time and practice. I know exactly what you mean though about the tipping over I still do that occasionally

Top Bottom