Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

All of your SARMS1 questions... Ask them here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: All of your SARMS questions... Ask them here!!

Anyone know when Uniquemicals is getting their ostarine back in stock? I feel like I've been waiting forever..

Ok im sorry if this question has been asked before, but i gotta get an answer... Ive read that sarms can permanently alter genes/vision! Is this true? I just started s4 at 50mg/day,,but this gene altering idea has me freaked out! Your thoughts?? Thx!

Sent from my Eris using EliteFitness

s4 can bind to the receptor in the eye, which can cause a night vision issue... if this does occur, more often, it occurs later in the cycle and at higher doses... a common protocol to combat this is to go 5 days on and 2 days off or just keep the dosing lower... everyone gets affected differently... i have been a lucky one without having to deal with this side... some people get affected and some don't... you just have to be aware of it and handle it accordingly if need be!

Ok thx bro! I can deal with vision sides,,i just wanted to make sure the sides arent permanent! It sounds like the vision sides always reside after the cycle tho, so its cool. Thanks!

Ok thx bro! I can deal with vision sides,,i just wanted to make sure the sides arent permanent! It sounds like the vision sides always reside after the cycle tho, so its cool. Thanks!

just follow the protocol i laid out for you and you will be good to go!

Would it be suitable to run albuterol along with ostarine and s-4? Iv read many conflicting views and id like to know from a more expert at sarms the answer with perhaps a reasoning. Not that i wouldn't trust a strait answer either :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

you can throw in a Stimulant or thermogenic or even both to reach your results.. I suggest a combination of Albuterol and cytomel as a very potent combination for fat loss, and when combined with the fat loss enhancing effects of the SARM's you get dramatic body recompositioning.
OTC stimulants can also be used and thermogenics, look for products that increase cAMP expression (Cyclic adenosine monosphosphate) As this will enable your fat burning hormones like Glucagon which works only on stored fat to be at optimal levels, As calories are likely to be lowered quite dramatically i suggest using creatine to help hold onto muscle and keep performance up, and the use of bcaas, between 5-10 g between meals to help keep catabolism at bay.

How's recovery been on all the three? Do SARMS make recovery times better as with other anabolic compounds?

I'm particularlly curious about GW501516. If you're able to push your body further with the increased endurance/stamina, should you go easy after extended works and allow for a little more recovery time.... at least in the beginning. I'm doing a split that doesn't give much rest on the legs.

Day 1 - 5to6 mi Run, Chest
Day 2 - 3to4 mi Run, Back, Post workout HIIT
Day 3 - x-train, Shoulders
Day 4 - 4to5 mi Run, Abs/Core, Legs
Day 5 - rest or recreational or light x-train

I'm looking at the triple stack (S-4 25mg/am 25mg/pm; Osta 25mg/am; GW 5mg/am 5mg/pm) and the above schedule gives your legs only 1 day off. When I get going I tend to push it hard and I don't want to jack myself up and I've had problem knees (that haven't bothered me in years) and a recent round of IT Band syndrome (that appears to be gone). Anywho, thanks for your help!

How's recovery been on all the three? Do SARMS make recovery times better as with other anabolic compounds?

I'm particularlly curious about GW501516. If you're able to push your body further with the increased endurance/stamina, should you go easy after extended works and allow for a little more recovery time.... at least in the beginning. I'm doing a split that doesn't give much rest on the legs.

Day 1 - 5to6 mi Run, Chest
Day 2 - 3to4 mi Run, Back, Post workout HIIT
Day 3 - x-train, Shoulders
Day 4 - 4to5 mi Run, Abs/Core, Legs
Day 5 - rest or recreational or light x-train

I'm looking at the triple stack (S-4 25mg/am 25mg/pm; Osta 25mg/am; GW 5mg/am 5mg/pm) and the above schedule gives your legs only 1 day off. When I get going I tend to push it hard and I don't want to jack myself up and I've had problem knees (that haven't bothered me in years) and a recent round of IT Band syndrome (that appears to be gone). Anywho, thanks for your help!

you have your dosings laid out properly... i would recommend an 8 week stack... keep in mind, if you run it 8 weeks, you will need a mini pct... i would definitely run hcgenerate alongside the stack... i used hcgenerate and daa with mine... understand that gw will probably drop some weight as well, so if you don't want to lose weight then i would think twice about it... your endurance on it will be awesome and you will notice it right away... 10 mg is pretty moderate dosing... if you can afford it, 20 mg is the optimal dosing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom