Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming cycle

rail99

Alright bros, I'll be starting my 3rd cycle in late Feb.This one will be relatively short 14 weeker(I stayed on the 2nd one 20 weeks).Here's what I am planning

800mg Cyp/weekly
800mg EQ/weekly

Kickstart the first 2.5 weeks with Propionate until the Cypionate takes lever.Stats right now:
5'7, 200 lbs, 9%bf

I am planning a VERY clean bulker this time.So I don't really wanna turn into a fat bloated fuck.Also..should I get a QV Cyp or go with Testoviron.Thanks.

1600 mg per week on your third cycle at only 200 lbs? I'm 5'8" 250 lbs with 20 years of experience and grow well on just 750 to 1000 mg of testosterone per week with Arimidex to control estrogen. What in your mind makes you think you need 1600 mg of anabolics per week. What the hell are you going to be doing on your 5th cycle 2000 mg per week. Way to much gear brother.

200 lbs. @ 9% bf....are you a pro?

Alright bros, I'll be starting my 3rd cycle in late Feb.This one will be relatively short 14 weeker(I stayed on the 2nd one 20 weeks).Here's what I am planning

800mg Cyp/weekly
800mg EQ/weekly

Kickstart the first 2.5 weeks with Propionate until the Cypionate takes lever.Stats right now:
5'7, 200 lbs, 9%bf

I am planning a VERY clean bulker this time.So I don't really wanna turn into a fat bloated fuck.Also..should I get a QV Cyp or go with Testoviron.Thanks.

I've been using since age 37 and I still haven't used half that amount.

Top Bottom