Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some suggestions about OT cycle

sylvaticprune

Hi I have read alot about cycles on this site but can't seem to find anyone asking the question I need the answer too.

I have done an anavar cycle before at 50mg Ed and got descent results, but fell ill during pct and lost size but kept strength.

I have just received my order of Turinabol and plan to start it soon (with no injectables) after I do some prep!

I weigh approx 95Kg at 5'10'' with 14%BF

Gym stats:
Flat bench 1rm 125Kg
squat 1rm 145Kg
deadlift 1rm 170Kg

I received it in 200 10mg tabs. of OT along with tamofixen citrate and some liv. 52 ds
I was going to run it at 40mg ED for 2 weeks then bump up to 60mg Ed for the remainder.

Also when would I take them each day? all at once? half in morning then half at night? or half before workout then half before bed?

Im looking for good strength gains and if i can get a lean bulk out of this it will be a bonus

Dyin to hit 140 on the bench!!

Thanks for any input!

140 on the bench? How old are you. and what is your training history, novices start out close to that weight, whats your weight? all of this KG stuff doesn't make sense to me, i would look it up but i have 20 more pms to answer.

40 mgs is a good starting dose. I split up my tbol am and pm but since it has a long half life(16 hours) you could also take it all at once and probably have the same results. I would try both and see what you prefer. Tbol is slow to come on so be a little patient.

140 on the bench? How old are you. and what is your training history, novices start out close to that weight, whats your weight? all of this KG stuff doesn't make sense to me, i would look it up but i have 20 more pms to answer.

140 kgs is 308 lbs.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hi I have read alot about cycles on this site but can't seem to find anyone asking the question I need the answer too.

I have done an anavar cycle before at 50mg Ed and got descent results, but fell ill during pct and lost size but kept strength.

I have just received my order of Turinabol and plan to start it soon (with no injectables) after I do some prep!

I weigh approx 95Kg at 5'10'' with 14%BF

Gym stats:
Flat bench 1rm 125Kg
squat 1rm 145Kg
deadlift 1rm 170Kg

I received it in 200 10mg tabs. of OT along with tamofixen citrate and some liv. 52 ds
I was going to run it at 40mg ED for 2 weeks then bump up to 60mg Ed for the remainder.

Also when would I take them each day? all at once? half in morning then half at night? or half before workout then half before bed?

Im looking for good strength gains and if i can get a lean bulk out of this it will be a bonus

Dyin to hit 140 on the bench!!

Thanks for any input!

40 mgs in the minimum dose I would suggest. Split the dose up. You need to get your squat and dead up and your bench will follow.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Cheers guys I thought 40mg would be ok ill take it twice bump up if im not feeling anything

RADAR im 22 been training 2 years solid no breaks

my weight is roughly 200 pounds

MY !RM in pounds

Bench press is about 265
squat is about 310
deadlift is about 375

And im aiming for 310 on the flat bench

Thanks for the input

Top Bottom