Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with a new training routine

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I'm currently in med school and school is getting tougher and tougher as times goes on. I'm finding it VERY difficult to go to the gym 4 times a week.

Is it possible for me to go just 3 times a week and actually get something out of just 3 days a week? If so, how should I go about with this 3 day a week training routine?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Definitely bro. All you have to do is compress your current schedule right now. What kind of schedule is it? If you're doing 3 times a week you could do a 3-way split mon/wed/fri. or if you have more time on the weekend you could even keep your 4 day routine and do sat/sun tues/wed or something similar. You could even do a 2 way split and go mon/wed/fri. It all depends on you and what you feel like doing bro. I'm also busy as f*** so going to the gym is hard as well.

Definitely bro. All you have to do is compress your current schedule right now. What kind of schedule is it? If you're doing 3 times a week you could do a 3-way split mon/wed/fri. or if you have more time on the weekend you could even keep your 4 day routine and do sat/sun tues/wed or something similar. You could even do a 2 way split and go mon/wed/fri. It all depends on you and what you feel like doing bro. I'm also busy as f*** so going to the gym is hard as well.

I go now 4-5 times a week. But starting Jan 7, I will ONLY be able to go 3 days of the week. It can only be Mon - Thurs.

What can I do? And how do I go about doing this?

Push/Pull/Legs--just make it count!

there's as sticky on apush pull legs--try that routine.

If you wanna condition--Run sprints--10 minutes total of sprints will keep u lean and allow you to get away from the books for a little to take a mental break

Push/Pull/Legs--just make it count!

there's as sticky on apush pull legs--try that routine.

If you wanna condition--Run sprints--10 minutes total of sprints will keep u lean and allow you to get away from the books for a little to take a mental break

Sprints? How do I do that? Do a 10min sprint? Lol Or is it broken up into parts?

I will try the push/pull/legs routine.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

My bad- I mean 10 minutes of sprints. So sprint
30 seconds/rest 1 minute
Do like 6-8 of those on days you're not lifting and it'll keep u lean n keep you active

Top Bottom