Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just what kind of cheapskate are you, anyway?

Do you do anything that is downright parsimonious.

I buy the super cheap toiletpaper TP and I wash all my clothes in cold water. I've been known to hijack a neighbor's internet connection and I don't buy cable.

What kind of cheapskate are you?

Reactions: bw1
Dude you arent' cheap, just pragmatic frugality... I mean you appreciate quality shit. So why waste money on little shit, ya know.
Wise financial axiom. IMO. You realize what is worth spending money on.
I don't pay rent. LOL, Saves me roughly 8000 a year, though this is my first year moving with an uncle.
Beats a one bedroom close to campus that was over priced. Uncle has a huge pad that is scenic as hell.
So nice to be able to have an abundance of space rather than a sardine can of an apartment.
Yeah, so I'm bumming hard core, familial style.

Oh oh oh, I know......I have a tendency to break drinking glasses......I just do dont ask.

So instead of buying new glasses, I just save old spagetti sauce jars, salsa jars, etc and use them. They're much thicker so I dont break them, hold more liquid, and best of all, they're FREE! lol

I take candy and drinks in my purse when I go to the movies. I've even been known to duck into the next movie without a ticket...lol.

Dude you arent' cheap, just pragmatic frugality... I mean you appreciate quality shit. So why waste money on little shit, ya know.
Wise financial axiom. IMO. You realize what is worth spending money on.
I don't pay rent. LOL, Saves me roughly 8000 a year, though this is my first year moving with an uncle.
Beats a one bedroom close to campus that was over priced. Uncle has a huge pad that is scenic as hell.
So nice to be able to have an abundance of space rather than a sardine can of an apartment.
Yeah, so I'm bumming hard core, familial style.
too bad i don't have any family with nice scenic pads nearby.

I'm not really cheap with anything. I never finance anything though. My car has been paid for since I bought it. I'd like a new one, but I hate sending hundreds of dollars out per month. Makes me sick to think about it lasting years.

Top Bottom