Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin safe with other drugs?

Donce

If i want to use insulin would it be safe to use with other drugs I am being prescribed by my doctor? Right now I am on anti depression, adderall, and taking an anti acid for my stomach issues. want to make sure that insulin i am going to use post workout won't be dangerous, my doctor won't discuss hormones.

Even type 2 diabetics who are prescribed insulin have issues. Insulin not only opens can elm for glucose to go into cells, it also opens fat cells. Reason why lots of type 2 diabetics obese. Plus they are told to inject subq. Insulin is no joke bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not recommend insulin use to anyone for bodybuilding purposes. It is extremely dangerous and will likely just make you fat.

If i want to use insulin would it be safe to use with other drugs I am being prescribed by my doctor? Right now I am on anti depression, adderall, and taking an anti acid for my stomach issues. want to make sure that insulin i am going to use post workout won't be dangerous, my doctor won't discuss hormones.

Sure it's ok if you feel like possibly dieing early and going into a coma, why you want insulin is beyond me

Top Bottom