Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to gain muscle mass

Billyx1120

I am 6 ft tall and 165 lb. I have been going to the gym but I have no clue what I'm doing. I feel like everybody's laughing at me and watching me I guess I have low self-esteem. I go four times a week and my muscles feel bigger but it feels like they aren't growing as much as I thought they would. I do admit I feel a buzz when I leave the gym which makes me feel good but I'm still I really skinny tall dude. I need your advice on how to get the most out of my workouts as a newbie

Do big 3 lifts squats, deadlifts and bench press you can be very successful just doing those and growing

I am 6 ft tall and 165 lb. I have been going to the gym but I have no clue what I'm doing. I feel like everybody's laughing at me and watching me I guess I have low self-esteem. I go four times a week and my muscles feel bigger but it feels like they aren't growing as much as I thought they would. I do admit I feel a buzz when I leave the gym which makes me feel good but I'm still I really skinny tall dude. I need your advice on how to get the most out of my workouts as a newbie

Eat more and hire a PT

Eat eat eat!!!!! The guys are right with the compound movements.....as for the people in the gym you will have a select few that judge others but most people could give 2 shits less about the other people there

You can stick with the basic exercise and master them. The most important thing for you is going to be diet though. You need to eat enough to grow.

Top Bottom