Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wasting money on supps

vinkel31

I feel like I've been wasting too much money on supplements lately
I’m currently spending around $200 a month
I am using protein powder, test boosters, stims and pre workouts
What can i cut out?

Cut everything you are currently going. Most protein powders are full of fillers. Basic over the counter test boosters you get at your local fitness store do not work. Stims and pre-workouts are nothing more than caffeine.

I am not generally an advocate for SARMS due to the lack of human trial testing, but at $200 a month you could run some low dose Rad-140 and LDG and get good results.

If you really want results get a bottle of Testosterone Cypionate. Inject 400 mg a week and start seeing massive gains. The bottle of Testosterone should be will within your budget and some alcohol swabs, syringes with two sets of needles should all cost less than $200 a month going UGL for the test and Amazon for the Syringes and stuff.

Cut everything you are currently going. Most protein powders are full of fillers. Basic over the counter test boosters you get at your local fitness store do not work. Stims and pre-workouts are nothing more than caffeine.

I am not generally an advocate for SARMS due to the lack of human trial testing, but at $200 a month you could run some low dose Rad-140 and LDG and get good results.

If you really want results get a bottle of Testosterone Cypionate. Inject 400 mg a week and start seeing massive gains. The bottle of Testosterone should be will within your budget and some alcohol swabs, syringes with two sets of needles should all cost less than $200 a month going UGL for the test and Amazon for the Syringes and stuff.

nice post wolf

I feel like I've been wasting too much money on supplements lately
I’m currently spending around $200 a month
I am using protein powder, test boosters, stims and pre workouts
What can i cut out?

i use test boosters always my fav and protein powder too

Protein powder - buy real food. ( can you make a meal for same cost as two scoop?)
Pre work out - buy coffee
Why stims ?
Do you need test boost?

Start with a multi vitamin and eat well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

bro on ranch we raise own food

Top Bottom