Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and prostate cancer

Chez21

Good Broly
Platinum
Curious what you guys know about prostrate cancer being related to steroid use. Seems odd that some steroids are prescribed to treat cancer yet also linked to causing cancer? Is it a volume/ length of use situation? It’s hard to find dat on seasoned vets coming down with cancer or does it even exist? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

i post about this a lot on here and guys don't want to hear it which is understandable but here are the facts. when you reach 40-50 years old you WILL already have 1M+ cancer cells in your prostate!! that is crazy but that is true

when you abuse steroids and even HGH.. remember i said ABUSE. those cancer cells will grow because they are adding inflammation and triggering those cells to grow.

you MUST get your prostate checked and you must be aware that steroid abuse will increase your chance of prostate cancer by 100's of %. i think i saw one stat that almost half of men will have prostate cancer in their lives going forward. also remember dallas mccarver died, not from cancer, but other shit.. however when they did his autopsy he actually had cancer which he didn't know about. and he was only 25!

lets compound the issue with keeping toxic chemicals in our homes, drinking water that contain carcinogens, smoking, drinking (yes alcohol is a carcinogen!), pesticides in our foods (eat organic), even filling your car up with gas and inhaling that shit increases your chance of cancer. we have seen something like 1500% rise in cancer from those who were in the Iraq war because they inahlled toxic fumes. obviously be smart and dont work around chemicals or pesticides. don't keep them in your house either!

Curious what you guys know about prostrate cancer being related to steroid use. Seems odd that some steroids are prescribed to treat cancer yet also linked to causing cancer? Is it a volume/ length of use situation? It’s hard to find dat on seasoned vets coming down with cancer or does it even exist? Thx

Lots of things have the potential to cause prostate cancer. Steroids is just one.

As you say ask as many long term users of steroids and you'll find almost none have it. Yet the data says otherwise. Equally, there's a TON of fella my age and older who have never used steroids and yet show signs of issues with their prostate.

Good stuff as always thanks guys. My brother in law died at 41 from cancer throughout his body but he was overseas at war for a while. So at 42, cancer weighs heavy on my mind, which is why I do a lot of fasting and juice cleanses. I am running pretty small and short dose of test/deca/winny maybe once per year, so I don’t think I fall into abuse category. It’s def something I’ll have checked regularly

Good stuff as always thanks guys. My brother in law died at 41 from cancer throughout his body but he was overseas at war for a while. So at 42, cancer weighs heavy on my mind, which is why I do a lot of fasting and juice cleanses. I am running pretty small and short dose of test/deca/winny maybe once per year, so I don’t think I fall into abuse category. It’s def something I’ll have checked regularly

remember intermittent fasting is great for insulin sensitivty and boosting HGH, but to get the autophagy benefits of fasting you gotta go 20+ hours and keep it going. that is why a 24-36 hour fast every other week is a good idea. and doing prolong fasts a couple times per year should be part of your cancer fighting arsenal. I just did a 7 day fast last month myself

What did your seven day consist of? I did 21 day raw juice only cleanse and it was the best thing ever

What did your seven day consist of? I did 21 day raw juice only cleanse and it was the best thing ever

water only man with some electrolytes. i wrote some stuff over on evo about it. just google evolutionary.org fasting and you will find a lot of info plus i have an Ebook in my signature which serves as a guide

Top Bottom