Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy diet stories

Stalkzie

hey does anybody else have a crazy diet store they would like to share? Mine is the time I ate a steak RARE, with a big piece of butter that is all I ate before my workout. let me tell you doing those squats were no fun because my stomach started bothering me and I had to run to the bathroom and let's just say a bomb went off in there and it wouldn't have been smart to walk in there from just the smell haha.

i ate a steak dinner too, it was steak and brocolli. went to the gym and during my workout had to take a huge dump so spent 30 minutes in the bathroom wasting my time. this was back in the day when i would listen to the bro scientists on their crappy advice. i learned the hard way

never eat a large meal before a workout. your body doesn't want to waste energy digesting during this stressful time. eat light or don't eat at all

Worst thing I did was drink a gallon of milk in 2 hours then go do legs lol I was running to the bathroom a lot

hey does anybody else have a crazy diet store they would like to share? Mine is the time I ate a steak RARE, with a big piece of butter that is all I ate before my workout. let me tell you doing those squats were no fun because my stomach started bothering me and I had to run to the bathroom and let's just say a bomb went off in there and it wouldn't have been smart to walk in there from just the smell haha.

On this podcast I talk about some of my crazy clients that eat way more than they should and can't even realize it.

Client Stories
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-354 -client-stories-and-common-steroid-questions/

Top Bottom