Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren non-pharmacological remedies

gill123

Well i know that tren effects serotonin levels of the brain, which causes the harsh sides effects such as depression, irritability, anxiety and insomnia.

I'm going to be cycling on it soon with sust 500mg a week(12 weeks) and Tren-a for 75mg eod 1-8 weeks.

I am currently a pharmacy student so I'm trying to come up with some non pharmocological remedies for the serotonin deficiencies :artist:

This is what i came up with for an aid:

malatonin 5-10mg before bed
st johns wort at 300 mg morning
supplement with tryptophen 1000mg before bed

some weed before bed depending, make sure to not dose on st johns wort because they interact at the SSRI sites, and might end up getting high as fuck LOL

but if anyones on tren right now give this stuff a try and post it on here and tell me if it helped, cause this is what I'm going to do during my cycle, after my semester at schools done for the summer.

I was/am an insomniac long before I touched any gear, let alone Tren. Trensomnia is impervious to melatonin for me. Basically, all the OTC stuff has been useless. I have had some success with some stuff called allteril which I believe is somewhat new and does contain tryptophan, some melatonin, GABA and a proprietary blend of some natural occurring herbs.

Luckily, I had been prescribed low dose Valium and Ambien, non-gear related, post knee replacement surgery, so I have that on standby but most nights I do fine. As a pharmacy student you're well aware those compounds carry some risks.

Weed and Tren? I'd be better off with Heisenberg's finest and a trip to the psych ward.

I get the best sleep ive ever had on tren. I just tell my doc i cant sleep go in get ambien BOOM sleeping like a baby

Well i know that tren effects serotonin levels of the brain, which causes the harsh sides effects such as depression, irritability, anxiety and insomnia.

I'm going to be cycling on it soon with sust 500mg a week(12 weeks) and Tren-a for 75mg eod 1-8 weeks.

I am currently a pharmacy student so I'm trying to come up with some non pharmocological remedies for the serotonin deficiencies :artist:

some weed before bed depending, make sure to not dose on st johns wort because they interact at the SSRI sites, and might end up getting high as fuck LOL

but if anyones on tren right now give this stuff a try and post it on here and tell me if it helped, cause this is what I'm going to do during my cycle, after my semester at schools done for the summer.

you need to do more reading on tren, you have no clue what you are talking about. just my honest assessment.

also since you are a student I am assuming you are young. another reason not to touch the stuff.

what are your stats and cycling history?

10mgs melatonin/day is too high, you'll fell less and less over time. Also, tren sides are hard to smooth over with OTC pills, but I'd recommend adding valerian root in there with herbal tea mixes.

i've changed my mind about tren, i had a friend who was pushing me towards it my first cycle LOL
Im going to post another thread with my new cycle to be evaluated guys, thanks though for information!

I will say this for future reference should you consider Tren in the future. The insomnia seems to dissipate for me once I became acclimated around four weeks.

Also my first Tren run was test 500/tren 400 wk. My current cycle is test 300/tren 400 and I feel more level side effects wise.

Im on my 3rd cycle. but this is my first cycle with tren. I am on my 4th week with the tren, I sleep really well except the last 2 hours of the morning.
I have noticed that I seem to get upset a good bit faster than normal.
These are the only sides that I am noticing so far. I am HRT (200 per week normally), but cycling 400 test, 200 deca (for my joints) and 200 tren weekly right now.
Seeign some REALLY good improvements so far.

Top Bottom