Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plateau with weight loss

claudiagolden3

[FONT=&quot]I can see a plateau looming with my weight loss in the next month or two, and I want to prepare for what it takes to drop BF% after that. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Apparently bulking and cutting is the way to go, so what's your best introduction site/article/how-to for those of us new to it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm at about 24-25%BF at the moment and would like to drop to low twenties if it's doable without too much stress. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance![/FONT]

for a women dropping from 24 to say 21% is a good and realistic goal.

the healthiest and beneficial way to lose body fat is introducing fasting protocols to your diet. you can check my signature for my Ebook which teaches you different strategies from IF to prolonged fasting

That seem like a very reasonable goal, and you have the right approach already. If you start plateauing, it could be worth trying intermittent fasting.

I can see a plateau looming with my weight loss in the next month or two, and I want to prepare for what it takes to drop BF% after that.
Apparently bulking and cutting is the way to go, so what's your best introduction site/article/how-to for those of us new to it?
I'm at about 24-25%BF at the moment and would like to drop to low twenties if it's doable without too much stress.

Thanks in advance!

You shouldn't think like that. Your numbers right now are about normal.

[FONT=&quot]I can see a plateau looming with my weight loss in the next month or two, and I want to prepare for what it takes to drop BF% after that. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Apparently bulking and cutting is the way to go, so what's your best introduction site/article/how-to for those of us new to it?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm at about 24-25%BF at the moment and would like to drop to low twenties if it's doable without too much stress. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance![/FONT]
It's just going to come down to tightening up your diet a little more. Keeping it clean and being in the right defecit. You have a very realistic goal and a very achievable one

Top Bottom