Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP for cutting

j_oel

Anyone have experiences with cutting in nandrolone prop?? It's quite a versatile compound and whilst you can cut on anything I'd like to know opinions or experiences. Thanks

Here is a good video on bulking vs cutting steroid cycles:

Although NPP can be used for cutting, it isn't the best option. I would use either EQ instead or a DHT derivative like primo, masteron etc. NPP will cause a lot of water retention where as EQ or DHT derivatives will cause much less.

J_oel, I bridged NPP from the 2nd half of my bulk and 1st half of my cutting cycle. Let me tell you, I am NOT impressed with the results. The only thing I can really note, is slight joint relief and that is all. I'm only doing 100mg EOD if that's worth anything, but from what I read, I still should be seeing better results.
Next time I'm going with DECA for bulking and EQ for cutting.
Anyone have experiences with cutting in nandrolone prop?? It's quite a versatile compound and whilst you can cut on anything I'd like to know opinions or experiences. Thanks

J_oel, I bridged NPP from the 2nd half of my bulk and 1st half of my cutting cycle. Let me tell you, I am NOT impressed with the results. The only thing I can really note, is slight joint relief and that is all. I'm only doing 100mg EOD if that's worth anything, but from what I read, I still should be seeing better results.
Next time I'm going with DECA for bulking and EQ for cutting.

Hmm yeah most reviews don't sound promising. Decided to leave it out for a bulk. Adding mast prop at 100mg eod.

Top Bottom