Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what kind of MMA board is this?

RubioTheCruel

Anderson Silva gets right clipped to the jaw and not a single thread about it here eh? There's more talk about this down at that chat board where it's nothing but a bunch of right fuckin clowns.

Lol...agreed! That was the best thing I have seen in a while from the UFC...was rooting for Chris the entire time, and when Silva turned up the showboating I was so hoping he would get caught...now he says he won't fight for the belt and has 10 fights left??? Sure Dana wasn't too happy with that comment...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Lol...agreed! That was the best thing I have seen in a while from the UFC...was rooting for Chris the entire time, and when Silva turned up the showboating I was so hoping he would get caught...now he says he won't fight for the belt and has 10 fights left??? Sure Dana wasn't too happy with that comment...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Is he saying he won't fight for the 185 belt? That might mean he's ready to go to 205, which would actually be spot right on. He's one of those guys that can cut a lot of fuckin weight and beast 185'ers around. He needs to go to 205. I'd actually like to see another fight between him and Henderson again but at 205, that fight might go differently than the last time they fought at 185.

I am not arguing that he didnt get KTFO, and it especially pissed me off the way Silva was acting....BUT I have to say I was not impressed with Weidman up to that point. LISTEN 1st

He had a nice take down in the 1st, he did some nice ground and pound, plus the leg lock. But after that he looked like he was done going for any takedowns, and besides SIlva standing still with his hands down, there was not much else.

Tell me if it did not look like Weidman was kind of lost? I actually expected for Silva to go for the kill. I have tried to find exact stats, but for "The Most Prolific Wrestler" in the UFC(bullshit), how many takedowns did he have? Or did he feel he had a good chance on his feet?

Food for thought....Also even though there is no scheduled rematch SIlva opened as a favorite in Vegas

Chris looked bad for sure, I'm sure Silva felt he could end it at anytime and was just messing with him to make a statement........next time around Silva will put him away!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using EliteFitness

Chris looked bad for sure, I'm sure Silva felt he could end it at anytime and was just messing with him to make a statement........next time around Silva will put him away!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using EliteFitness

Yeah it would be nice to see Silva take the next one serious. Especially after seeing Weidman on TMZ saying that since he beat the greatest ever, he is now the greatest ever.

I was not overly impressed with "the most prolific" wrestler in the UFC.

Yeah it would be nice to see Silva take the next one serious. Especially after seeing Weidman on TMZ saying that since he beat the greatest ever, he is now the greatest ever.

I was not overly impressed with "the most prolific" wrestler in the UFC.

he didn't really say that did he? at least not seriously right?

he didn't really say that did he? at least not seriously right?

Oops...sorry I misread that. Yeah I went back to the TMZ article and Weidman said that Silva should be remembered as the greatest all time.

Would have been more interesting the other way.

Looking forward to the rematch.

You give Gustaffson a prayer against Jon Jones???? Ive only seen highlights and never really think hes had elite competition...

Top Bottom