Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iu syringes

louder6

[FONT=&quot]Alright, Im going to be running hcg following my cycle. Im going to do 500iu ED for 2 wks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is, I only have syringes that measure cc/ml. Are there syringes that read iu's?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, is this a intramuscular injection?[/FONT]

do not use hcg after cycle!

it will delay recovery.

i am like a gazelle fighting a pack of lions on forums telling people this but you have tons of grifters online selling hcg telling you to use it
I love this!

do not use hcg after cycle!

it will delay recovery.

i am like a gazelle fighting a pack of lions on forums telling people this but you have tons of grifters online selling hcg telling you to use it
Ive seen it done both ways. During cycle and after.
I prefer during the last few weeks leading into pct.

Alright, Im going to be running hcg following my cycle. Im going to do 500iu ED for 2 wks.

My question is, I only have syringes that measure cc/ml. Are there syringes that read iu's?

Also, is this a intramuscular injection?

Is this all you're doing for a PCT?

[FONT=&quot]Alright, Im going to be running hcg following my cycle. Im going to do 500iu ED for 2 wks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is, I only have syringes that measure cc/ml. Are there syringes that read iu's?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, is this a intramuscular injection?[/FONT]
Hcg is taken at the end part of your cycle....not after the cycle

Top Bottom