Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cold cuts

getit56

Are cold cuts a good source of protein ? I heard nitrates are bad but I don’t have a lot of money to eat organic meats. Can I get gains from cold cuts?

It's not the choicest of meats, but it is better than going without enough protein in my opinion. Chicken breast is pretty cheap though....

we just had this discussion about meal prepping on our last podcast.

here is the deal: cold cuts and processed meats are probably one of the worst things (short of sugar) you can put into your body. do you realize the amount of preservatives they put on them? sulfites? your entire digestion system will be gone.

and don't give me that bs that you can't afford real whole foods. cold cuts are just as expensive, if not more, than just buying grassfed beef or step 2 poultry and humane eggs. you need to learn how to prepare and cook your own food. I know sooooo many people with kids and what not who 'don't have time' to prep food daily, so they buy cold cuts and send their kid to school with that instead of nutritious food. well sorry, but maybe you should not have kids if you don't have time.

here is my advice for all you on here and we talked about this on our last podcast. invest in a gas grill. you take your whole chicken cutlet and marinade it for a few hours in coconut oil, salt, pepper, paprika, etc. healthy marinade. then throw it on the grill make sure it is cooked but not burned.. now you have lunch for the next 3 days and the marinade will naturally preserve the meat. beef is even easier. just throw some salt and pepper on it and cook. you will save a fortune buying and cooking your own food

Are cold cuts a good source of protein ? I heard nitrates are bad but I don’t have a lot of money to eat organic meats. Can I get gains from cold cuts?

I would not recommend using it as a main source for your protein as your daily sodium intake is gonna shoot up quite a bit.
So that's my opinion, use them sparingly.

So don't. There's an option between cold cuts and organic products - just normal meat.

Top Bottom