Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vet grade

wantagetbuff

Any body have any input on vet grade gear? I have only tryed ugl and I just got a source on vet grade but need a little bit of knowledge.

Ver grad as in straight from vet clinic ?

Cuz someone saying its vet grade is a totally diff game.

there's a hormone pharmacy in US called Wells Pharmacy and they also specialize in that .... their vet line is good quality and top-notch

Is your source get it straight from the veterinary manufacturing plant where they're from or an actual clinic freestanding?? Or do u know none of This ?

Mexico does have some legit products That was some years ago that I tried it!! I don't know now

only real concern with the vet in Mexico is sanitary issues

True that. I have access to ugl but from my experience it's typically under dosed to the point that I would need to bump my dose to get the actual dose. Which means more money. What are your thoughts on brewing batches?

Depends
Have a couple buddies that do home brew I have only tried tren that one of them brewed the pip was outrageous and imo I don't like trusting many ppl I prefer prescription meds but that only gets ya so far

Deca
Var
Test
And a couple others

Mast is fixing to get pulled because there is better options out there

There are a hand full of ugl labs that are decent with doses

But I only really trust and run a couple when I ever run them but I'm just so firm on my pharmacy my mind changes more and more

I can get all the gains and a solid cut physique on deca , test , gh , and var

I love tren but after seeing more and more guys getting their glutes lanced open im not so sure I enjoy risking my health

But the only compound I choose to run ugl is tren

No need for the others

Been there done that older now and smart 😜💪💉

To my knowledge it's from a clinic but they are from México. One is from vetinova.

MEX still has a handful of good items but FAR from what they were producing before Operation Gear Grinder.
One of the biggest issues was a lot of the products (vet versions) were under dosed.

ALIN, I was told the same thing about vet gears, as far as them being under dosed but the quality was better. Then again, Stackinplates has a point when it comes to sanitary issues. Last thing I need is to get some bullshit infection. One of my buddies told me that he would inject his self just enough and under the skin to where of he got any kind of infection it would be as bad as if he when full IM. Thought that was good to know for when I get this next stuff.

Top Bottom