Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natty Test levels

owengrey

[FONT=&quot]hey friends

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe this is a dumb question; but I would like to estimate my natty T levels before I started using testosterone never before I had blood works for T and the first one I got I already was two weeks into my first cycle; so, here are the numbers, hope you can help me estimate natty levels:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]- lab result shows a 420 ng/ dl total T[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- I already had taken 5 injections of 100 mg testosterone propionate EOD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- the blood was taken the day of the sixth propionate injection in the morning before the injection[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks!!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]hey friends

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Maybe this is a dumb question; but I would like to estimate my natty T levels before I started using testosterone never before I had blood works for T and the first one I got I already was two weeks into my first cycle; so, here are the numbers, hope you can help me estimate natty levels:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]- lab result shows a 420 ng/ dl total T[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- I already had taken 5 injections of 100 mg testosterone propionate EOD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- the blood was taken the day of the sixth propionate injection in the morning before the injection[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks!!![/FONT]

Thats not going to get you anywhere. Thats why you do PRE cycle bloods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom