Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Delt injection related question

Obviously I’m gonna hit the doctors tomorrow (if it seemed more of a emergency I’d go immediately) regardless but it’s just fucked. Mind boggling. Because o where it is and no signs of infection and what not. It’s like there’s a pocket of air and fluid of some sort.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

That would be my advice.

I can honestly say I have never heard of this sound happening before. I am wondering if it has nothing to do with the injection. I would expect the gear to be absorbed and not just "floating" around in there.

sounds like you injected into an abcess. here is a thought, stop injecting into the same spot over and over again. rotate sites, i know that sounds crazy but that is how you are supposed to do it

and lol at going to a doctor. if you are in the USA the doctor isn't going to do anything for you except charge you a couple grand and send you home with some anti inflammatories and antibiotics which you don't need

i wish the euro's and canadians on here would stop telling people to 'go to the doc'.. not helpful advice when we have the worst medical system in the world

Here’s another thought, I do rotate sites for starters and just because there may be a possibility of a abscess doesn’t mean it has anything to do with rotation. Infections can start from something as little as bacteria on your skin or from something the needle may of touched or similar causes. Second of all there was no swelling nor any indication of a abscess and I’m well aware of what a abscess is and symptoms and signs of them. And last, did it maybe occur to you that I am Canadian? Thanks for the advice, arrogance and ignorance tips.

I can honestly say I have never heard of this sound happening before. I am wondering if it has nothing to do with the injection. I would expect the gear to be absorbed and not just "floating" around in there.

Honestly bro it was the weirdest thing. I don’t think it was the gear because it was in a different location than the injection. And this new red spot is in another location from the delt. Weird shit.

Here’s another thought, I do rotate sites for starters and just because there may be a possibility of a abscess doesn’t mean it has anything to do with rotation. Infections can start from something as little as bacteria on your skin or from something the needle may of touched or similar causes. Second of all there was no swelling nor any indication of a abscess and I’m well aware of what a abscess is and symptoms and signs of them. And last, did it maybe occur to you that I am Canadian? Thanks for the advice, arrogance and ignorance tips.

Don't be ashamed of where you come from. Or think that we might guess.

1. lose the attitude bro, telling someone to rotate sites is surprisingly good advice cause a lot of guys don't who read these forums
2. canadians are fucking annoying, trust me we have tons of them here and they talk weird and dress like an 80's sitcom.. love their weird sweaters when it is 80 degrees and boots.. can never be too careful! the ones from quebec are the fucking worst. (no offense to muskate) why are all the men skinny as fuck and bald and the women are chubby and pale as fuck.
3. the issue 'moved' because the oil moved inside your body, hence why it isn't where you injected which leads me to believe you were allergic to what you injected this time.. doesn't mean next time you inject you will get the same reaction.. i knew a chick who would go into shock from a wasp bite one day and the next nothing would happen.
4. just stay away from that area like i said before, sometimes our bodies hate injections certain spots
5. in the USA with all your doctor visits you would have ran up a 10K bill by now over something he can't help you with so i'm glad you are in canada
6. hypothetically if this was tissue irritation it will take about 10 days to go away, you can't speed up the process just gotta wait it out and drugs will only dull the pain and slow down the process

1. lose the attitude bro, telling someone to rotate sites is surprisingly good advice cause a lot of guys don't who read these forums
2. canadians are fucking annoying, trust me we have tons of them here and they talk weird and dress like an 80's sitcom.. love their weird sweaters when it is 80 degrees and boots.. can never be too careful! the ones from quebec are the fucking worst. (no offense to muskate) why are all the men skinny as fuck and bald and the women are chubby and pale as fuck.
3. the issue 'moved' because the oil moved inside your body, hence why it isn't where you injected which leads me to believe you were allergic to what you injected this time.. doesn't mean next time you inject you will get the same reaction.. i knew a chick who would go into shock from a wasp bite one day and the next nothing would happen.
4. just stay away from that area like i said before, sometimes our bodies hate injections certain spots
5. in the USA with all your doctor visits you would have ran up a 10K bill by now over something he can't help you with so i'm glad you are in canada
6. hypothetically if this was tissue irritation it will take about 10 days to go away, you can't speed up the process just gotta wait it out and drugs will only dull the pain and slow down the process
LMFAO on point #2.. LOLLLL

Steve's just jealous, lol. We actually want to build a wall to keep out americans! Too many trying to escape The Donald. Luckily I got out 10 years ago!

Top Bottom