Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol toxicity

DrConrad

just how toxic is dianabol dbol on my liver? I am currently using a couple prescription drugs including an antibiotic for a staph infection. If I wanted to get on dianabol 50mgs a day for 6 weeks would that cause my liver to strain too much or will I be okay? I plan to use n2guard with it. 44 years old and 5’11” 195 pounds are my stats.

You have the right idea, if you use n2guard 7 caps per day your liver will be fine, just split the dose.

50 mg of dbol is ridiculous and completely unnecessary... 4 weeks at 30 mg is plenty to get great results.. yes, you absolutely need n2guard with it as well...

No one can give you an exact "toxicity level" but we can say just reduce the amount of liver toxic compounds going in your body and run your N2Guard. I would do 7 caps per day.

No one can give you an exact "toxicity level" but we can say just reduce the amount of liver toxic compounds going in your body and run your N2Guard. I would do 7 caps per day.

You’ll know how toxic when you do your mid cycle bloodwork🤣

Seriously, no way to know, just be wise with dose, like others have mentioned try 20-30/day.

Ymmv

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

just how toxic is dianabol dbol on my liver? I am currently using a couple prescription drugs including an antibiotic for a staph infection. If I wanted to get on dianabol 50mgs a day for 6 weeks would that cause my liver to strain too much or will I be okay? I plan to use n2guard with it. 44 years old and 5’11” 195 pounds are my stats.

You should really be healthy and off every other drug before you think about using steroids. How could you really make good gains with a staph infection? - You should give yourself time to get healthy and wait to use the steroids. Once you are healthy enough to use the Dianabol just make sure you take N2guard with it at 7 capsules per day.

www.N2Guard.com

Top Bottom