Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Average weight/size gains from a 12-week test cycle?

viperbluelx

What do most people seem to average as far as gains go on say 500mg/wk test for 12 weeks with 30mg dbol for the first 4-6 weeks? I know this will vary some due to not everyone doing it right. I'm talking about hitting the gym 5-6 days a week and eating clean. I was 202 in February and I've cut down to 185 to try to get lean before starting a cycle. I'm hoping to get to a lean 205-210 in this 12-weeks.

If your BMR is above 100,and calorie consumption is kept constant,with a planned feeding every 2 hours,and training does not exceed one hour max while keeping the heart rate around 160,and Blood serum levels are kept continuely constant thruout the entire cycle ,you can expect to gain 24.48 lbs. :)

actually there are too many varables to predict such,due to age,BMR,BF,training intensity and calorie consumption/body conditioning....ect!

Could go from 12 lbs to as high as 35 lbs,this is only a guess however.

Thanks, this will only be my second cycle, the last one was 8 years ago. I was 23 then and gained 27lbs in 10 weeks on sust250/dbol. I figure at 31 I won't see the same gains, but time will tell I guess.

Thanks, this will only be my second cycle, the last one was 8 years ago. I was 23 then and gained 27lbs in 10 weeks on sust250/dbol. I figure at 31 I won't see the same gains, but time will tell I guess.

For most people the first cycle is always the best,Mine was German Dbol back in the 70's,gained 28lbs from it ,and kept around 25, also my bench press went from 185 to a whopping 315.

If your BMR is above 100,and calorie consumption is kept constant,with a planned feeding every 2 hours,and training does not exceed one hour max while keeping the heart rate around 160,and Blood serum levels are kept continuely constant thruout the entire cycle ,you can expect to gain 24.48 lbs. :)

Read: we need more information.

10lbs kept is most definitely a good run. I gained about that much my first time.. and the subsequent 3-4 times. No idea how high your ceiling is and where you are currently.

tomorrow I finish my 12 weeks of Test/dbol.
starting 180, ending 218. +38 lbs. didn't gain fat. No idea how much water im retaining, but I don't think its much.
added 100 lbs to my bench as well. added 100 lbs to my lat pulldowns. etc...

Yea, I mean what's your frame like? If you're 6'4" wide bodied @6% then there's a huge difference than most. I would gain 20lbs water on Test E and Dbol but that's just me. Hell I could gain 15 lbs water tomorrow by upping my sodium and loading some mono.

Judging by your 100lb gains, I would guess you gained 25lbs (+/- ~3). Congrats bro ~25lbs is monumental and 100 lbs on the bench must feel like night and day. I've always seen the most dramatic gains following a big cut. When people say gain 10 lbs they mean 12 weeks from now so hit your PCT and hold on tight. Can't beat nolva/igf-1 since you're pretty much past the hcg window. Your genetic ceiling would have to be pretty high to be at 218 and not lose anything pct. Maybe it is, who knows. Good luck bro.

All depends on diet, but I wouldn't plan on putting on more than five lbs. of actual muscle. But 15-25lbs with that cycle is pretty common if it's your first anyway.

Top Bottom