Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Project / Business

Good luck, Al! I figure that you could take a deeper look at the Sherdog or MMATKO model.

Thanks guys

I just got a reply from Cooper as well...gotta love the dude!

Lots of good ideas in this thread...

I don't think I'll have an application like plat chat on there...but I think most things should be available for free; not sure if i'll include membership options though

I will def. have a chat forums as it's a general concensus that it will bring more traffic

should i have sub-forums for chat, or one big forum??

Thanks guys

I just got a reply from Cooper as well...gotta love the dude!

Lots of good ideas in this thread...

I don't think I'll have an application like plat chat on there...but I think most things should be available for free; not sure if i'll include membership options though

I will def. have a chat forums as it's a general concensus that it will bring more traffic

should i have sub-forums for chat, or one big forum??
one big forum...sub forums fail...

Thanks EnderJe

How about having some music embedded on the main page when you visit the website, before you go to my blog or the forums?

Thanks EnderJe

How about having some music embedded on the main page when you visit the website, before you go to my blog or the forums?

i dunno how everyone else feels about it, but music on a webpage is really annoying to me. Like, enough that I would avoid the website.

Hey guys,

Need some help with a few things...your opinions matter to me, so I'm asking here.

For the last year or so, I've been working on a website and forums for mixed martial arts. I've hired a professional design company and web hosting company. It's cost me over $1500 so far and I'm probably still going to pay some extra cash.

Anyways, not really advertising anything, just had a few questions.

1- how would you feel about receiving an email from admin / mod everytime your post gets deleted / edited / moved?

2- how do you feel about flash embedded in the script? on front page? on the forums?

3- max # of ads on a page?

4- interviews with professional fighters?

5- should there be a separate forum for chat?

6- for those who are familiar with building forums, any ideas on programs or applications to use to enhance the performance or feel of the forum?

Appreciate any comments and ideas.

Sounds dope. Send me a link when you got it going. Will fuck the internet world UUUUuuuuuuuppPPP!

Top Bottom