Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40 year old sarms

40Maximus

Hi I'm 40 years old
and I'm doing a sarm cycle which I just started a few days ago
I want to get my ducks in a row
I'm doing:
RAD140 20mg a day
GW cardarine 20mg per day
MK2866 ostarine 25mg a day
my question is do I need to take nolvadex and Clomid for post cycle and do I need testosterone on cycle, getting some confusion reading some people saying I do

You don't need testosterone with sarms, you have a good sarms stack already but i would bump up the ostarine mk2866 to 50mgs/day

for pct just use nolvadex and hcgenerate es no need clomid

Your cycle looks good, no need for test. You would need nolvadex for PCT, you may also add NATURAL test booster OSTAZOL from bennednutrition.com

Hi I'm 40 years old
I'm doing:
RAD140 20mg a day
my question is do I need to take nolvadex and Clomid for post cycle and do I need testosterone on cycle, getting some confusion reading some people saying I do

More ducks - how's your bodyfat, weight and training?

Hi I'm 40 years old
I'm doing:
RAD140 20mg a day

40 Maximus- Are you asking about adding the test for a test base or for giving the body something that will aromatize for estrogen support? Just curious, cause I’m 43 and I’m running the same exact cycle minus the Rad140 and I’ve read and seen the narrative that as the sarms suppress your natural test and androgens rise, the estrogen can bottom out because there’s no test to aromatize. Therefore causing low energy, libido, ect. It does make sense to run N2Generate for testosterone support, but I myself am unsure if a cycle like ours needs something that will supply some amount of aromatization after natural test is suppressed from the adrogenic effects of the sarms.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

n2guard .. from napsgear ....all-in-one support; Liver support; Anti-water regulation; Cholesterol management; Vitamins and minerals ..

Top Bottom