Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren to Test Ratio

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
So been reading around and seeing lots of different advice when it comes to tren and test doses. I ran test and tren years ago and believe I ran tren at higher dose than test (want to say maybe 500mg tren e to 250 test e?), I had some mild insomnia but no sweats or anything. So is the advice these days to run tren higher or lower dose than test? What is benefit/disadvantage of doing it one way over the other? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So been reading around and seeing lots of different advice when it comes to tren and test doses. I ran test and tren years ago and believe I ran tren at higher dose than test (want to say maybe 500mg tren e to 250 test e?), I had some mild insomnia but no sweats or anything. So is the advice these days to run tren higher or lower dose than test? What is benefit/disadvantage of doing it one way over the other? Thanks.

It really comes down to what works best for you. I have done high test and low Tren and vice versa. I found both high works best [emoji23]
I only use Tren for cutting but I am usually higher on Tren than test, but I am also preparing for a contest so that also makes a difference. High mast, some Winnie, and other goodies thrown in there.
There really isn’t a benefit- just what you like- if I had to pick one, the lower test will minimize aromatización. If you are bulking then you may not necessarily want that… estrogen is anabolic. If you have issues with gyno- scratch that.

It really comes down to what works best for you. I have done high test and low Tren and vice versa. I found both high works best [emoji23]
I only use Tren for cutting but I am usually higher on Tren than test, but I am also preparing for a contest so that also makes a difference. High mast, some Winnie, and other goodies thrown in there.
There really isn’t a benefit- just what you like- if I had to pick one, the lower test will minimize aromatización. If you are bulking then you may not necessarily want that… estrogen is anabolic. If you have issues with gyno- scratch that.

Thanks! Appreciate the feedback

I have been advising equal doses of both test and tren for many years now and have found that to be the most effective in terms of getting great results while mitigating side effects, however i do keep doses more moderate, never exceeding 400 mg of each but generally going about 300/300 for test and tren both

I have stuck with Dylan's advice and guidance on this and once I made that switch, my results and ability to deal with side effects improved tremendously!

I have been advising equal doses of both test and tren for many years now and have found that to be the most effective in terms of getting great results while mitigating side effects, however i do keep doses more moderate, never exceeding 400 mg of each but generally going about 300/300 for test and tren both

Awesome thanks buddy. Thinking I might try this method. Will be adding sr9009, gw (for lipid health), along with oral winny. Still have time to iron out all the details but those are the compounds I’m looking at right now.

Awesome thanks buddy. Thinking I might try this method. Will be adding sr9009, gw (for lipid health), along with oral winny. Still have time to iron out all the details but those are the compounds I’m looking at right now.

Happy to help bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I find that higher tren lower test is a good combo

300mgs of tren 200mgs of test
or 500mgs tren 300mgs of test roughly

test prop best with tren ace stacked

Top Bottom